Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please post a pic of the default rambo stand? Want to see what it looks like. Something tells me i will need to get a custom one, or customize it with a decal.

Just received this figure yesterday, very awesome! My only issue is the really flimsy plastic used for the weapons and no relaxed left or right hands. I already broke a piece of the bow and had to glue it back.

Rambo1.jpg
Rambo2.jpg
Rambo3.jpg
Rambo4.jpg

I’ll be doing a run of Rambo stands in a desert style with a metal plaque if anyone is interested.

Similar to this but with a Rambo III plaque of course.

C9AD0717-1611-400C-A71B-E0C7A466E116.jpeg

Wish i could get that evilbay rambo 3 stand, but it's out of stock now.

Write the guy. I did. It?s basedisplaystand - That is how come he now makes the First Blood stand listed as 03. I sent him some High Rez pics and within a day made the stand. If you write him and tell him which one you want he will have it available in a few hours. I ended up with all 3. One for my HT Jacket figure, and I got the other 2 for the ThreeZero figures because I plan on converting one of them into a Rambo 2 red headband version. I bought multiple stands from him before, all of them are extremely well done, look professional and factory made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother those pictures are INSANE!!!!! Damnit Monday can not get here fast enough for me to get my figures!! Okay gotta ask who else has recently rewatched these movies simply because of this figure?? I have them all on Vudu so I have been rewatching one or two of them a day...still hold up extremely well but the cadence of Richard Crenna / Trautman?s voice in First Blood does make me bust out laughing at times. He toned it down in 2 and 3...still there but no where near the overacting that he did in the first film.

BTW still do not understand every time I add an apostrophe I get a ? to show up.

I do like the eBay Rambo stands but Im still holding out hope I come across a Rambo 3 stand from Hot Toys. I prefer that simple Rambo 3 logo or the graphic they used for the box.

Brother those pictures are INSANE!!!!! Damnit Monday can not get here fast enough for me to get my figures!! Okay gotta ask who else has recently rewatched these movies simply because of this figure?? I have them all on Vudu so I have been rewatching one or two of them a day...still hold up extremely well but the cadence of Richard Crenna / Trautman?s voice in First Blood does make me bust out laughing at times. He toned it down in 2 and 3...still there but no where near the overacting that he did in the first film.

BTW still do not understand every time I add an apostrophe I get a ? to show up.

I've watched the first two films and 4 so much I've just about memorized them. However, I've only seen part 3 a hand full of times, despite being the biggest film of the franchise as far as the scale, explosions, and stunts. My one take away from watching RB III recently was that the intro of the film probably influenced the Street Fighter 2 game, specifically some of the settings in the game and the Ryu character obviously.

Rambo III has some good dialogue moments; some fun banter between John and the other characters, plus a couple decent monologues. Unfortunately the pacing is nowhere near as tight as it was in the second film. I didn't realize it as a kid, but holy cow, it feels like forever until they get to the Russian base.

One example would be John's time at the Afghan camp. The movie presents three key scenes to garner sympathy for their cause and to strengthen their trust in John: the sheep game, the meeting with Masoud, and the Russian attack. Personally, I would've sacrificed the attack scene. The filmmakers probably thought they needed some sort of action sequence to justify Masoud's words (and perhaps wake up the audience members who fell asleep), but I think his speech was compelling enough to sell the reality of what was going on to John.

tl;dr: it's a big movie, but a bloated one too.

Last edited:
Back