1/6 Threezero Hellraiser III Pinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far, I'm disappointed in the likeness. I'll reserve my final judgement until after I see in hand pics from other collectors. The Mezco version looks better IMO. But I'll probably end up getting both anyway. :slap

rather choose this head over the new mezco one.lolz
445384353.jpg

Think it looks great thus far.

With a serious lack of other options out there then to me this is a no brainer. Only really want to have one Pinhead in my collection and this one will suit my needs alright.

I ordered my 3zero Pinhead awhile back and am looking forward to it. I think it looks amazing.

Hmmm... for $40 might be worthwile to pick up the Mezco just for an alternate head. Wonder how hard it would be to make it swappable?

As a huge fan of Hellraiser and Pinhead--this is a letdown. Pins are too big (as they were in Hellraiser III, SO ACCURACY?) and it doesn't look much like Doug Bradley. Do yourselves a favor and pick up the PF. it's gorgeous and perfect.

I just stumbled across this. Body looks great but like everyone has said the head is off. Not only are the pins too big they're too long but that's been an issue since neca had the license. To be honest the likeness is superb. I may get it just to see how it stacks up against my other sixth scale figures. With a forty dollar price I have no issue with it being all plastic. lol

I know this is the ThreeZero thread but has anyone seen the Mezco Pinhead at NYCC? It looks completely different than the promo pics.

UJWtd6l.png

I saw that on FB... just awful. Guess it will not be an option if you wanted to swap heads, that looks like something you'd get a dollar store :lol

What was shown before:

So not the same head (clearly), but the hand pose seems the same... what a shame.

2ljm9n9.jpg

Whoa just whoa. You have got to be kidding me. It looked like the promo pics at SDCC. What the hell is mezco thinking? Guess I'll be canceling my preorder.

Back