1/6 Threezero Hellraiser III Pinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mezco's isn't 1:6, it's closer to 1:7 also.

I dunno, Doug Bradley's height is listed at 5'11". The Mezco does fit really good with my other 1/6 figures. The hands are a bit small and could definitely be at 1/7 scale. But the rest of the body is 1/6 scale in my book.

Horror Scale group 01_resize_resize.jpg

I'm still interested in the Threezero but I would switch the HS

I dunno, Doug Bradley's height is listed at 5'11". The Mezco does fit really good with my other 1/6 figures. The hands are a bit small and could definitely be at 1/7 scale. But the rest of the body is 1/6 scale in my book.

View attachment 325633

I'm still interested in the Threezero but I would switch the HS

They made the figure tall enough but if you really look at the size of the head it's tiny compared to the other sixth scale figures. The pins give the impression it's bigger. Even the length of the torso is short. The dress is where they get the extra height. If you're happy that's awesome, it just doesn't work for me in my collection.

Seems a lot of indifference for this figure it's been out ages and not a lot of action here.

Got it yesterday not a big hellrsiser fan but been a fan of the cenobites and pinhead like anyone else is.

Saw the figure opened and thought it looked ok so I bought him.

About what I'd expect from threezero. Because I'm not a die hard he's good enough for me but surely can be better.

His hands are really dorky and dated looking and his leather suit in the chest area not detailed enough.

He's a bit fat and his neck too long.i removed his inner fat suit and padded at his sides to make him more v shape. It didn't help much. But padding his shoulders helped shorten his neck and make those hooks fall out of his head less when posing.

The leather is cheap and it has this white film that cracked all over when I took off the sit.

Trust me when I say his even if you don't remove his suit this WILL happen to yours over time. It's no sweat, just buy a bottle of Tamiya gloss black acrylic paint, water it down and give it a few washes. Good as new.

If you have this figure on the way and are not a customizer take my advice just buy this paint... anyone can do it and you WILL need t because the leather WILL crack and flake.

I tried different bodies too.. his corset is just too loose he will always be fat. Otherwise ok enough figure. I enjoy him.

Oh! And his skirt is mad hiked right out of box. You can pretty much see his whole boots. Looks super lame.

Give it an adjustment. Just pull it down it's easy and looks good. Mine was glued in a weird place but I think it was a mistake.

Easy to do.

Skirt could have been better, thinner with more pleats

Oh! And his skirt is mad hiked right out of box. You can pretty much see his whole boots. Looks super lame.

Give it an adjustment. Just pull it down it's easy and looks good. Mine was glued in a weird place but I think it was a mistake.

Easy to do.

Skirt could have been better, thinner with more pleats

I really wanted to like this figure but there just doesnt seem to be enough there to work with. If the clothing was good, I would have been willing to make the head work. But the chest just kills this for me. Unfortunate.

I hear ya Robbie I figure between the two of us one of us could get something stand up if this was a decent figure. I'm ok for what it is but I'm sure I'll sell him one day.

Good thing I'm not a huge pinhead fan or I'd probably be going on my usual threezero rant right about now.

I was able to get him off of eBay for $160 shipped... wish the final product was a bit nicer, but I can't see much chance of a better version coming along and I do love Hellraiser.

just started reading "the scarlet gosples" so had to order this... perfect or not very stoked to have inhand while im still readin and hyped on the hell priest.

anyone custom the mezco one and give it better more accurate pins ? the facial expression on the threezero is my biggest nit-pick

I was able to get him off of eBay for $160 shipped... wish the final product was a bit nicer, but I can't see much chance of a better version coming along and I do love Hellraiser.
Me too, grabbed one new for $160 shipped a couple of weeks ago. I had ordered from Hobby Galaxy way back when it went up for PO last year but then when they came into stock they sent me a message and said they messed up the pricing and it was going to be $15 more than originally thought lol. I just told them to cancel it and refund my deposit since their great price was the only reason I preordered it through them to begin with. I figured with the mixed reviews upon release that I could grab one on eBay below retail. I really like the figure and am thrilled to own it. :)

Me too, grabbed one new for $160 shipped a couple of weeks ago. I had ordered from Hobby Galaxy way back when it went up for PO last year but then when they came into stock they sent me a message and said they messed up the pricing and it was going to be $15 more than originally thought lol. I just told them to cancel it and refund my deposit since their great price was the only reason I preordered it through them to begin with. I figured with the mixed reviews upon release that I could grab one on eBay below retail. I really like the figure and am thrilled to own it. :)

Yeah, it's a pretty impressive figure in hand. The gown is definitely a bit short and he seems a bit thick in the midsection... but overall it's very well done and I can't imagine anyone doing a much better job given the complexity of the figure.

I still may go ahead and touch up the eyes a bit though... they look too much like regular eyes at the moment for my liking.

the sculpt alone with the pins is very impressive, they sort of glint and catch light very cool. outfit is better than expected but the short sleeves do suck big time and a rookie mistake wouldn't expect via 3Z.

as cool as pins are all shiny kinda wish they weathered them per the latest descrip of pin via barkers more recent book the scarlet gospels but get this is hellraiser 3 movie license etc.

skirt doesnt seem to hard to manage. and can get a lil range of movement with hooks still in head at back, thought that would be worse.

Yeah, it's a pretty impressive figure in hand. The gown is definitely a bit short and he seems a bit thick in the midsection... but overall it's very well done and I can't imagine anyone doing a much better job given the complexity of the figure.

I still may go ahead and touch up the eyes a bit though... they look too much like regular eyes at the moment for my liking.

Gown is hiked up out of box, just gotta yank it down.

Yeah, I pulled it down to where it's gathered at the top... still wish it was just a little longer though. But definitely workable.

I found one of these on Amazon for the original price plus a coupon code for $10 off and free shipping.
Can’t wait to get him.

I have always liked the look of the figure. As above, I always thought it looked about as good as I could imagine anyone could do. NEver picked one up but waiting for the right time.

Back