1/6 Threezero Hellraiser III Pinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mezco also has a 12" Hellraiser III Pinhead?
2ljm9n9.jpg

Not really seen anything on the Mezco one so will wait for further pictures but I'm definitely swaying towards the Threezero one.

mezco head on 3zero body, hmmmmm :clap

more mez pics here-
Closer Look at Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth 12" Pinhead

3zero can scale the pins better the idea that there isnt a small enough nail is silly to me. of course there is they just didnt bother to look harder IMO. aka phoned in. i doubt they will change pin size now, seen like 3 comments on it on the 3zero Fb page one by me. def not enough vocal about it for them to bother. we'll see tho i guess but assuming they wont. rather get the mez ver looks way better than 3zero.

Uh yeah, that Mezco sculpt destroys the threezero version. [emoji38] I wonder just how articulated it will be though. I see seams at the shoulder. Might just have to switch out the threezero head for the mezzy. I like the neutral expression more anyway.

would anyone here choose the teeth showing ver over neutral expression given the option? guessing most want the neutral considering thats how he looks 99% of time.

its like 3zero based entire thing on the DVD case, the cover and the shock image on back of him with arms out crucified look. lol :rotfl
i wonder if anyone that worked on this at 3zero know anything bout hellraiser at all really or bothered to research it. phoned that ish in IMO.

Unless there are some switch-out arms he'll be cupping the box forever. The shoulders look like ball-joints. The elbow joints may look hideous.

would anyone here choose the teeth showing ver over neutral expression given the option? guessing most want the neutral considering thats how he looks 99% of time.

its like 3zero based entire thing on the DVD case, the cover and the shock image on back of him with arms out crucified look. lol :rotfl
i wonder if anyone that worked on this at 3zero know anything bout hellraiser at all really or bothered to research it. phoned that ish in IMO.
In fairness to ThreeZero, many many collectors prefer to pose their figures as they look on the movie posters, etc. Hot Toys went out of its way to make their Marty McFly able to reflect that look. But I agree that for Pinhead, a more neutral look would be far more appropriate for the character. He is creepy most of the time in that he doesn't need to appear aggressive to be terrifying.

Mezco has a better Doug Bradley likeness, Also they got the black pupil on the eyes more accurate. Threezero's black pupil isn't big enough, it's missing some of that Pinhead characteristic.

--

Back