Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the knife thing that looks like an H? I can't find any photo's with it on him and I don't remember it.

Yeah that's what it is. After much searching my fiancé found an ambiguous photo where he is wearing it in his belt but nothing involving him actually using it.

Put my pre order in for this tonight, figured I would go with the deluxe version because I like the look of the helmet and there's no chance of getting this for a decent price after release. It's been up for almost a month now, so they will take it off the site soon, better get in whilst you still can.

Now the year long wait until this guy arrives!

Put my pre order in for this tonight, figured I would go with the deluxe version because I like the look of the helmet and there's no chance of getting this for a decent price after release. It's been up for almost a month now, so they will take it off the site soon, better get in whilst you still can.

Now the year long wait until this guy arrives!

I don't know if I can do that. Don't you have to pay now? Then wait almost a year, ughhh. Plus I'm moving in about 6 months. I'm scared this guy would end up somewhere else. Can you get into a profile on 3Z and update info as needed once you order?

I don't know if I can do that. Don't you have to pay now? Then wait almost a year, ughhh. Plus I'm moving in about 6 months. I'm scared this guy would end up somewhere else. Can you get into a profile on 3Z and update info as needed once you order?
Yeah you have to pay up front in full unfortunately, but it's the only way to guarantee the exclusive version.

You have to create an account, so you can log in and change your address if you need to. You shouldn't have any problems with changing the address if you move.

This was already posted in this thread, but I sometimes forget how big Ned was in Season 1. I mean I thought we was the main charcater an all, but still...

attachment.php

I had Jon, but was disappointed enough to sell him after a few days. The Hound is my favorite, so I have to get this. Just a little wary about the sculpt after Jon's sloppy paint job but I guess I can always keep the helmet on if need be.

This was already posted in this thread, but I sometimes forget how big Ned was in Season 1. I mean I thought we was the main charcater an all, but still...

attachment.php
Very interesting, you do forget how much Ned was the focus of season one.

I'm having a really hard time trying to decide whether or not I'll be buying this. I've looked at the past GOT figures made by threezero and the faces look very disappointing. The thing is these pictures of The Hound look absolutely stunning. It's one of the best looking figures I've seen and the likeness is spot on. I'm just afraid what we see in the pictures isn't what the released product will look like.

Does the final product generally match the initial pictures? With threezeros track record not being so great with the past GOT figures I'm a bit concerned. This will be my first premium figure so I'd like to hear what some of the veterans here think.

I'm having a really hard time trying to decide whether or not I'll be buying this. I've looked at the past GOT figures made by threezero and the faces look very disappointing. The thing is these pictures of The Hound look absolutely stunning. It's one of the best looking figures I've seen and the likeness is spot on. I'm just afraid what we see in the pictures isn't what the released product will look like.

Does the final product generally match the initial pictures? With threezeros track record not being so great with the past GOT figures I'm a bit concerned. This will be my first premium figure so I'd like to hear what some of the veterans here think.

Not a veteran but here is my 2 cents. I had no 1/6 figures before GOT. I like most people probably saw Hot Toys first when starting to look at them. Then you see Threezero and the first thought is it's not as good as HT. The pictures of the prototypes do look a little better than the actual figures you get specifically in Jon Snow's case. I was surprisingly happy when the figure arrived after hearing of other people saying the sculpts and paint jobs were not good. For some reason they just don't photograph that well. You can see one or two photo's around when they look really good. I overall have been really happy with what I've gotten from Tyrion, Ned and Jon so far. I think Jamie looks good but I opted to get a custom cast of the short hair version cause I think it looks better. The Hound does look amazing though. I'm hoping they can only improve with each figure and get to that point of amazing on each one. I think you'll like it way more once you have it in hand.

I think the heads have come out generally like the proto. Still waiting on Jaime to confirm how he will come out though. I think the Hound sculpt is the best prototype we've seen out of all the figures thus far, both likeness and paint. If it comes out like the proto it'll be the best they've done, imo.

Yeah, I think Threezero has done a great job so far. Jon is the only figure that's disappointed me, and that's only because of the head sculpt. Only other thing that irks me is how expensive The Hound is in comparison to the others, but I can understand it. I hope they continue with the line and keep improving because they're pretty much right up there with Hot Toys.

Yeah, I think Threezero has done a great job so far. Jon is the only figure that's disappointed me, and that's only because of the head sculpt. Only other thing that irks me is how expensive The Hound is in comparison to the others, but I can understand it. I hope they continue with the line and keep improving because they're pretty much right up there with Hot Toys.

I wouldnt go that far, but i like where your heads at.

Yeah, that's a big stretch, especially concerning head sculpts. I suppose they're almost up there with HT with the outfit detail. Jon's clothing was pretty good, it was the giant clown boots and hands that ruined it. The Hound's armor looks pretty damn good, I just wish they used metal for the weapons.

Yeah, I've always thought the lack of metal weapons was a missed opportunity. If a company like Asmus can do it for their Lord of the Rings line (which are generally around or under $200 each), then you'd think it'd be possible for Threezero to do it if they wanted to.

That said, I'm largely happy with all the GoT figures I've got so far. Really love the costume work especially.

Back