Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god, I certainly hope not. Why would anyone want a Drogo when there are so many other key characters left to get? Drogo is a cool character and all, but he died in season 1, and his costume isn't interesting. I don't want to pose a potential Daenerys with Drogo since it's such an old storyline, so what would I even do with him?

Give us Dany, Cersei, Brienne, Arya, Theon, Ramsay, Robb, Sansa, Jorah... hell, anyone but him!

A white walker would look cool, but I don't know how I feel about the same loin cloth wearing white walker being regurgitated in 1/6 scale.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

I want Drogo more than any of the ones you listed. Just preference.

I like Jorah too but there's no way he will come before Drogo, Brienne or even Joffrey! I'd like to see Bronn too, he is one of my favorites and has a great assortment of weapons, love that he uses a kukri.

Have you guys and gals seen the noble collection Iron Throne? Seems like a cool concept and appears to be in scale with 1/6 figures but at almost two grand it exceeds my budget for collectibles at the moment. :monkey4

Attachments

• iron throne.jpg
    iron throne.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 283
I like Jorah too but there's no way he will come before Drogo, Brienne or even Joffrey! I'd like to see Bronn too, he is one of my favorites and has a great assortment of weapons, love that he uses a kukri.

Have you guys and gals seen the noble collection Iron Throne? Seems like a cool concept and appears to be in scale with 1/6 figures but at almost two grand it exceeds my budget for collectibles at the moment. :monkey4

I'd love a figure of Bronn too - he's one of my favourite characters! :)

That Throne looks a pretty cool piece, not seen that before - just too bad it's way, way, way out of my price range!

I don't think there is any character they'd make I wouldn't buy. Of Course I have my prefrences. I really want a Red Viper, but I guess according to the logic here he's not a "main" or Essential to the story. But he'd make a sweet figure.

OK guys, I got a newb to Three-Zero question. I went to order the ex Hound figure today and when I went to pay and it took me to Paypal it only had a pay in full option. As I did not want to do that I cancelled the order or so I thought I did. I then got an email from 3 0 thanking me for my order. Sure enough it's on my account with full payment due. Is this how they do it?? Is my order "in their system"? Do I need to make payment now to Keep it or will they send a payment due email when he is ready to ship? Thanks for the help. I've just no idea how they do things.

THANKS

OK guys, I got a newb to Three-Zero question. I went to order the ex Hound figure today and when I went to pay and it took me to Paypal it only had a pay in full option. As I did not want to do that I cancelled the order or so I thought I did. I then got an email from 3 0 thanking me for my order. Sure enough it's on my account with full payment due. Is this how they do it?? Is my order "in their system"? Do I need to make payment now to Keep it or will they send a payment due email when he is ready to ship? Thanks for the help. I've just no idea how they do things.

THANKS

You have to pay now or you get nothing! You lose!

I don't think there is any character they'd make I wouldn't buy. Of Course I have my prefrences. I really want a Red Viper, but I guess according to the logic here he's not a "main" or Essential to the story. But he'd make a sweet figure.

Agreed with this sentiment exactly. I am I am in it for the full long haul and anything they make from this line I am probably buying. It's kind of fun actually as it's the first time I've actually had a completionis feeling with a line.
I guess the long production times does kind of pay off as it makes it easier on the wallet to get the full line.

I'd even buy a Hot Pie figure! Would never buy a Craster though. :lol

Craster is the kind of character and figure I would love. Of all the characters with a handful of episodes on the show Karl from Gin Alley would be the best ever figure to have. His scene's at Craster's are some of my favorites.

I'd think an ygritte would be a pretty great figure for the first female from the series. It'd be great just have a wildling. It's tough to even play the want game because the Hound is finally being produced and that's who I'd wanted from the start of this line.

How about a Hodor figure? I am 6' tall so you can see how much he towers over me IMG_2114.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm really happy with the last 3 characters so pretty excited for who's next. The next 6-8 months is going to be brutal waiting.

I ordered the exclusive from TZ, although I may flip it if prices go nuts as I did with Ned and Jon.

Some of you are more dedicated fans. I passed on the Tormund, Tywin, and Ramsey customs, so there's my limit. I guess if Tywin had been his full armour, I would have gone for it, albeit to do Season 6 Jaime.

I could rest easy with Daenerys, Arya, Brienne, Jorah, Ygritte, and Cersei at this point.

I ordered the exclusive from TZ, although I may flip it if prices go nuts as I did with Ned and Jon.

Some of you are more dedicated fans. I passed on the Tormund, Tywin, and Ramsey customs, so there's my limit. I guess if Tywin had been his full armour, I would have gone for it, albeit to do Season 6 Jaime.

I could rest easy with Daenerys, Arya, Brienne, Jorah, Ygritte, and Cersei at this point.
There was a Tywin custom?

There was a Tywin custom?

Only a handful of people responded so I guess nobody did it. It's about 2-3 years old at this point. There is also a Mormont thread floating around, but I haven't seen it updated in a while either.

Back