Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was mostly referring to the costume work. The head sculpts are fine except for Jon, but I think a slightly better paint job would really make them all shine. The metal weapons thing is funny (funny that I forgot about it, at least) because currently I have Jon posed drawing Longclaw out of its scabbard, and the hilt is bent to hell. I can't get him to hold it in a way that doesn't make it stick out as malleable plastic. The boyfriend actually pointed it out, and I felt a bit embarrassed.

If you order this thing direct from TZ there is no shipping added and you can use Paypal?

I'm gonna order the exclusive soon, they're probably gonna take it down within a week or so.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm gonna try and order it next Monday or so. I hope it's still up. For only $15 more you can't beat the helmet deal.

Just saw this on facebook. Looking pretty good IMG_0173.JPG

Looks pretty great. The hair looks too thick and lush but I'm sure someone here can give tips on how to style the hair.

Gonna order the exclusive tonight.

The hair looks too straight. The Hound's hair is a bit wavy but that looks like straightened hair fresh out of the salon.

Just a small nitpick though since it looks great.

Just saw this on facebook. Looking pretty good View attachment 295246
Yeah, that looks great. Has everyone seen their Merle? He looks fantastic. The sculpt is right up there with the Hound. I really hoping these sculpts come out look g lime the protos. They seem to have turned a corner in that area, imo.

Other than the quality of the paint, my biggest gripe are some of the accessories look cheap. Specifically the belts. Rubber? Seriously? Jon and Ned's boots were also rubber. They can do better. Tyrion's cup was pretty bad with that huge seam, too. With the great looking sculpt Hound has me as excited as I was with Tyrion. I do fear a lot of his armor with be rubber though. I just hope great paint work, like the proto, will hide that.

The hair looks too straight. The Hound's hair is a bit wavy but that looks like straightened hair fresh out of the salon.

Just a small nitpick though since it looks great.

His hair is also burned off on the left side, which makes me think they aren't finished with the hair yet.

Saw this at a con in Guangzhou a couple of days ago. The hair was unfutzed and looked the same as in the pic posted earlier. Overall looks really nice though.

The problem with the hair is it looks too clean. It needs to be stringy like the Joker's.

Maybe someone like Jake Rahmier can give some tips on the best method for the hair.

This thing is a year away from being released. I think they have time to mess with the hair. I wouldn't get to worked up over anything you're seeing now.

So, given the relatively short time between the hound announcement and Dany what do you guys think that may be saying about their production time? Do you think we may be seeing a more reasonable waiting period between preorders and deliveries?

Maybe they are giving GOT priority to cash in the franchise before the show ends? Could it mean that the license is about to expire? :horror Pure speculation of course.

Managed to order a few Hound deluxe packs before the pre-order window closed. He is my favorite character and couldn't pass on him like I did with Jaime last year...who I ended up ordering a few days ago anyway. :lol

Back