Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$195 normal version, $210 exclusive with the helmet, available starting Thursday August 18 9AM Hong Kong time - pre-orders usually available for about 6 weeks.

~13" tall on a new body:

13962809_1460091020683388_7746971278249193367_o.jpg

14054375_1460090087350148_4827977503533726697_o.jpg

13938133_1460090607350096_5627499855608484983_o.jpg

MANY more photos: https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1460089684016855

That's a very beautiful action figure. The Hound is my favorite character from my favorite show. Will pre-order day one, no questions. :D

I didn't know the Hound had a katar. :monkey4

That looks great! No surprise here, because clearly the Hound was going to be an easy ball for Threezero. Between Rory facial features and the scars they can minimize their weak point (sculpting) while focusing in the areas where they shine: outit and weathering.

Also happy that after Jaime they decided to go back to the exclusives; I know that the helmet is only in a couple of episodes, but it's a very nice-to-have :)

I'm definitely pre-ordering this, mostly because Game of Thrones is my favorite property.

This looks to be a great figure, but I'm constantly wondering why these other companies get off on charging Hot Toys prices (or just under). In the case of Threezero, their sculpts are still no where near as good as Hot Toys, yet it's $195 just for the standard release? That's pushing it.

But I guess I can't complain too much since they're putting out characters I love.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Definitely a first day PO. This looks amazing and definitely love that helmet. Sculpt is amazing and by far will be the best looking figure in the GOT collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm constantly wondering why these other companies get off on charging Hot Toys prices

I want to know where people who don't have a clue get off on talking trash? This kind of stuff is why I barely read any threads here on the forum. Am I being too aggressive here? Yeah, it's cumulative.

In the case of Threezero, their sculpts are still no where near as good as Hot Toys,

Just stop this garbage talk now. Its annoying, old and tired. Go look at Hot Toys Star Wars line and then take a cold shower. Hot Toys does only one thing better than everyone else: the production of mass quantities. Individual releases are hit and miss, with far many more misses than hits.

I'm relatively new to the "action figure" collecting scene, so I could be wrong

This says it ALL.

Time to let this thread run and check back closer to release.

Last edited:
I don't think I was trash talking with my comment. It's just an observation. Hot Toys has great sculpts. Jon was the most recent figure we've seen in hand, and his sculpt and paint apps were off. Granted, he was cheaper than The Hound, and The Hound looks even better, so I'm hoping Threezero proves me wrong.

As for the whole "people constantly complaining" thing, of course there will always be complainers. Considering we all spend 150-250 USD on 1/6 scale figures, we want them to be worth all that money and damn near perfect.

I don't think I was trash talking with my comment. ...
As for the whole "people constantly complaining" thing, of course there will always be complainers. Considering we all spend 150-250 USD on 1/6 scale figures, we want them to be worth all that money and damn near perfect.

I'm relatively new to the "action figure" collecting scene, so I could be wrong

Enough said.

As much as I've been frustrated by the lack of figures, this really makes me happy. I may have to place my first exclusive order. I doubt they read this but just in case. Thank you TZ for making a badass looking figure.

I take my "badly painted" and "expensive" :)lol) threezero GOT figures over the overpriced baby stuff other companies make any day of the week.

Different strokes for different folks I guess, live and let live fellas. :)

As much as I've been frustrated by the lack of figures, this really makes me happy. I may have to place my first exclusive order. I doubt they read this but just in case. Thank you TZ for making a badass looking figure.

Indeed. :clap

All I hoped it would be. Glad the helmet is included! Though I'm curious how the production hair will actually look out the box.

I don't think I was trash talking with my comment. It's just an observation. Hot Toys has great sculpts. Jon was the most recent figure we've seen in hand, and his sculpt and paint apps were off. Granted, he was cheaper than The Hound, and The Hound looks even better, so I'm hoping Threezero proves me wrong.

No worries OFG. Your opinion is a valid one, so don't hesitate to share it here. :duff

finally a great looking one
to me Ned and John are failures

They didn't look great, but i still like them enough. Maybe they are just trying to figure it out still. Jamie looks great and if this figure turns out anything like it looks, I will be on board hook line and sinker for no matter how long it takes them to do figures.

The only thing that will suck is now we'll have real hair and sculpted mixed in the display. I need to get a new head for Jon.

Weird that the helmet is exclusive.
Why would anyone not order the helmet? Maybe it's their way to keep the money in the house.

They didn't look great, but i still like them enough. Maybe they are just trying to figure it out still. Jamie looks great and if this figure turns out anything like it looks, I will be on board hook line and sinker for no matter how long it takes them to do figures.

I don't know, seems to be the usual hit and miss, like HT with their Star Wars line. They started really strong with Tyrion, but Ned was decent at best (with very weak paint apps) and Jon was a complete failure, both in likeness and paint applications...plus for the first time they had troubles with the outfit. I'm crossing my fingers for Jamie, but he'll probably end requiring a new headsculpt like Jon.

Back