Threezero Game of Thrones The Hound 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$195 normal version, $210 exclusive with the helmet, available starting Thursday August 18 9AM Hong Kong time - pre-orders usually available for about 6 weeks.

~13" tall on a new body:

13962809_1460091020683388_7746971278249193367_o.jpg

:clap :clap Wow, that looks awesome! He's turned out great, I'll probably have to pick this one up now! :)

well, in my opinion this figure looks awesome.

It's great to see Threezero being brave, and using rooted hair for a more realistic and accurate look of the figure. The taller body, the armor and helmet, the sculpt, even if not photorealistic, definitely captures the character.

Kudos to Threezero! that's my opinion.

I have decided to only collect 3 lines: Star Wars, my favourite movies from the 80s and Marvel Comics (not MCU, but comic-book universe related).
In this case, as a GOT fan, it is a pity. This looks terrific.

I'm wondering why ThreeZero even went after the GoT license if they don't want to make female figures? Without Dany, Cersei and Arya at the very least, what's even the point?

Having said that, The Hound looks very nice.

why assume they wont be making female figures for this line? just cuz they havent yet? unless they say officially they are not doin any females why assume they wont? :lol

dany was on a list of ones they wanted to do shared early on so be patient, let them get it right.

why assume they wont be making female figures for this line? just cuz they havent yet? unless they say officially they are not doin any females why assume they wont? :lol

dany was on a list of ones they wanted to do shared early on so be patient, let them get it right.

I'd love it if they did do Dany, because unfortunately without her I can't bring myself to get into this line. Tyrion looked great and now so does The Hound (Jon and Ned, not so much), but I can't pull the trigger on either of them until I at least get a solid Dany.

I'd love it if they did do Dany, because unfortunately without her I can't bring myself to get into this line. Tyrion looked great and now so does The Hound (Jon and Ned, not so much), but I can't pull the trigger on either of them until I at least get a solid Dany.

to each their own. my 2 cents- if you like GOT and you collect figures just get them and enjoy. lifes to short, go buy Tryion now. :) great fig.

I'm crossing my fingers for Jamie, but he'll probably end requiring a new headsculpt like Jon.

Yeah, I got on board with the Rocco short hair sculpt and gold hand already. Not a fan of the the first season hair. Outfit looks great.

Wow, this is probably their best GOT figure to date. I'm really considering getting this one even though I don't collect the line.

This looks really impressive. Now lets just hope the rooted hair turns out good on the final product

Back