Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nut has shown a new version of his s8 Snow. An amazing artist always but I find the first version far more accurate in likeness.

I thought the same. The eyes are great but the likeliness is off to me. But everyone else seems to be more than excited...

Sure but we are talking about a new version that is shown on social media. Somebody will post pics

Screenshot_20201113-190236_Facebook.jpg

The eyes and eyelashes are amazing... but he does look a little bloated.

Still, for those that have the original Nut head on the original Snow, perhaps this is a good solution for a different look.

Looks like this one if fully haired (thought it was just the back at first). Is that the way this new head will be sold, with rooted hair? Or is this someone's commission?

the way the hairline looks, it could be mass produced that way. I Agree that is an amazing paint job, but the sculpt itself is inferior to the first one

My OneSixthKit Jon Snow with neck adapter arrived yesterday.

The sculpt looks great but I knew that already, as I had the first release as well. Neck adapter seems to work great. I will definitely need one for the first sculpt, as well.

View attachment 497121

So yours included that white piece as well? I just got around to opening my sculpt from OSK and it doesn't have the white piece. I was wondering why the sculpt doesn't fit the neck that came with it.

So yours included that white piece as well? I just got around to opening my sculpt from OSK and it doesn't have the white piece. I was wondering why the sculpt doesn't fit the neck that came with it.

Yes, what you see in that pic is what came from OSK. If you are missing that one piece, definitely reach out to them. I'm sure they'll get that out to you.

Yes, what you see in that pic is what came from OSK. If you are missing that one piece, definitely reach out to them. I'm sure they'll get that out to you.

Will OSK provide you the neck adapter (or give an option to acquire one) if you were in the initial first batch of headsculpts from several months ago (where it was not included)?

I just got the figure, I know the Nut sculpt is better, but I just don't know if I wanna spend $70. If the stock was was a lot worse I would. Maybe in a couple months.

But anyway 2 questions:

1. What's the extra belt for? I don't think I've seen any pics with it on, I went through the last 10 pages.

2. Are you supposed to choose between the forearm armor and the glove extension parts? I can't fit both on the figure with a hand plugged into the wrist at the same time.

The second belt is for a display in his full outfit but without the gauntlets and sword. More of a diplomacy garb.
The Nut sculpt is so worth it, especially in hand.
You can put the gloves on underneath the gauntlets with some futzing. I did. But I do not think it is meant to be done.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I wasn't sure about the second belt, either, so just put it away in the spares box.

The Nut sculpt is definitely worth it. It takes the figure to another level, in terms of capturing Kit as Jon.

Anyone receive their neck adapter from OneSixthKit yet? I got mine but the head sculpt does not fit over the neck - the neck is too fat that and so the peg cannot reach the socket. This is getting extremely frustrating.

Back