Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can you buy the option with the neck? Did I see there was a version of that somewhere or am I making that up?

One Sixth Kit. Not really an option though. The second run currently being sold includes the neck adapter for the Jon Snow 2.0 body.

I sent OneSixthKit and email asking for those who ordered the first run on Nut Picz's Jon Snow sculpt and missed out on the included neck, if they would offer selling the neck separately. They said they do plan to soon. When asked when or how much, they replied, "No idea right now."

So, for those unwilling to wait, what are our options? Is there a specific neck that will work?

My OneSixthKit Jon Snow with neck adapter arrived yesterday.

The sculpt looks great but I knew that already, as I had the first release as well. Neck adapter seems to work great. I will definitely need one for the first sculpt, as well.

jon snow neck.jpg

Any difference between sculpts, first and this one?

I actually got this S8 body to swap out the v1 body and possibly use this head until I can get one haired.

The sculpts are identical. The skin tone is very slightly lighter on the new one. Beard is a tiny bit fuller on the old one. Both look fantastic.

It's probably impossible to tell the skin tones in this photo but I think you can see the slight beard differences:

(New one on the left)

1-6Kit Snow 1.jpg

My OneSixthKit Jon Snow with neck adapter arrived yesterday.

The sculpt looks great but I knew that already, as I had the first release as well. Neck adapter seems to work great. I will definitely need one for the first sculpt, as well.

View attachment 497121

Is the neck adapter that entire piece pictured or just the nub at the very top that plugs into the head?

It's the entire thing. That is what you get with the head sculpt.

Here it is on the figure. It really takes the figure to a whole new level. HIGHLY recommended.

Jon Snow S8 1.jpg

The sculpts are identical. The skin tone is very slightly lighter on the new one. Beard is a tiny bit fuller on the old one. Both look fantastic.

View attachment 497125

Maybe I?m naive to how this all works, but it?s simply amazing to me that Threezero couldn?t replicate this sculpt. This was out before the season 8 figure- they could have replicated or taken some cues. The sculpt it comes with is only a slightly higher level of trash compared to the nights watch Jon snow head sculpt.
Amazing how well done the rest of the figure is. Literally have to buy a new head to have a hot toys level Jon Snow - adding that to price it on the same price point as hot toys too. Just my .02

I have been waiting months for this, checking tracking for weeks, to see that it’s out for delivery today... to my parents house 4 hours away. I guess PayPal defaulted it there months ago and I never knew it. It’s like Christmas is ruined.

Just received mine and I have to say with great surprise, it's not killing it for me in hand. I am sure it's the light, as I am in a poorly lit room and it's couldy so I don't have a lot of natual light today, but somehow getting light from just one side of the face makes the nose look too long and the eyes too close.

It's super weird but it's a stereo vision thing. If I close either eye the sculpt looks great and the nose doesn't protrude anymore.

But alas, I blame it on the light conditions. As every single photo I saw of this sculpt rock.

Back