Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gone back and forth on this figure for many months.

It is a beautiful figure, but I really do prefer the Jon Crow look (which I have). If I were to get Robb I feel the colors would be too similar. Ultimately Jon's wardrobe becomes like his father's and his brother's as the show proceeds, but on a permanent shelf I like to keep variety.

I'm sure I've mentioned it before but back when the original Jon Crow figure was sold out and too expensive on the secondary market, for me, I pre-ordered the Jon 2.0 along with the Kit sculpt and found it to be a fantastic looking figure and felt that I no longer needed the Jon Crow one. Then by some crazy miracle, TA broke down a Jon Crow and I was fortunately quick enough on the check-out process and managed to obtain the main loose parts to build my own Jon Crow. I set it up and it looks great as well.

But to be honest, I would have a difficult time having to select between the two, if I was to only keep one. They represent two (perhaps even three) different phases of the character's life. It would be like limiting yourself to just "Tatooine" Luke and not getting "Jedi" Luke for your collection.

Wor-Gar, if you can wing it, I highly recommend you pick him up before his eventual selling out and subsequent hike in price. With the Kit sculpt, it is as close to perfect as a stock figure can come.

GoT figs.jpg

But to be honest, I would have a difficult time having to select between the two, if I was to only keep one. They represent two (perhaps even three) different phases of the character's life. It would be like limiting yourself to just "Tatooine" Luke and not getting "Jedi" Luke for your collection.

Yeah, it is a very hard decision... but we've been having the space discussion too lately so you know where I am with that variable as well.

In February, I had a seller offer me a new S8 Jon for $125... and I should have taken it. But even at that price I stalled long enough to lose it.

Yeah, it is a very hard decision... but we've been having the space discussion too lately so you know where I am with that variable as well.

In February, I had a seller offer me a new S8 Jon for $125... and I should have taken it. But even at that price I stalled long enough to lose it.

That's true, bro. I'm in the same boat, unfortunately. Not enough display space but too many figures that I don't want to sell off.

Crap! $125?! Darn, too bad you passed on that offer. Most definitely worth more than that.

Clearly the poster missed the part about passing on Jon 2.0 at $125 -- right above his sales post. :lol

You can still buy Jon 2.0 for $179 at BBTS and a Jon 2.0 head for $70.

Ghost changes in size so much over the course of the series, it's hard to say exactly on the scale. But I think they look good together. Certainly better than the 3Z Ghost.

View attachment 511599

That looks great, thanks for posting that pic. I am convinced to get that wolf.

Would you recommend the sitting one you bought or the snowy ground one (where the wolf is walking) from that same store?

The sitting one makes efficient use of space paired next to Jon Snow. The walking one looks goods too but takes space.

The reason why I despised the 3Z Ghost (besides the growling expression) was that it was such a space hog. [emoji23]

Maybe I will buy both, one for each Jon Snow (v 1.0 & v 2.0). As you said, time to retire 3Z Ghost back to the box.

That looks great, thanks for posting that pic. I am convinced to get that wolf.

Would you recommend the sitting one you bought or the snowy ground one (where the wolf is walking) from that same store?

The sitting one makes efficient use of space paired next to Jon Snow. The walking one looks goods too but takes space.

The reason why I despised the 3Z Ghost (besides the growling expression) was that it was such a space hog. [emoji23]

Maybe I will buy both, one for each Jon Snow (v 1.0 & v 2.0). As you said, time to retire 3Z Ghost back to the box.

I liked the sitting one better than the standing one because he seemed a little larger in scale. As for how much space they'd take up ... hard to say. I haven't seen the standing wolf in person, but I'd guess their bases both take up about the same number of square inches, though one might be more square and the other more oblong. But both take up considerably less space than the 3Z Ghost. The sitting wolf takes up about the same amount of floor space as a figure stand.

I liked the sitting one better than the standing one because he seemed a little larger in scale. As for how much space they'd take up ... hard to say. I haven't seen the standing wolf in person, but I'd guess their bases both take up about the same number of square inches, though one might be more square and the other more oblong. But both take up considerably less space than the 3Z Ghost. The sitting wolf takes up about the same amount of floor space as a figure stand.

I just bought both wolf statues from that wildlife wonders store (5% off, no tax, free shipping) - thanks for the recommendation.

Did you find this on just a random google search?

I just bought both wolf statues from that wildlife wonders store (5% off, no tax, free shipping) - thanks for the recommendation.

Did you find this on just a random google search?

Probably. I don't remember exactly, but I'm sure I saw some other folks using them and then went to eBay and searched.

Is that the ThreeZero Dany? That thing is hilariously undersized.
Yeah it is. She's tiny. Yet, I still like the figure enough to keep her in the collection. I even like the much maligned headsculpt .

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

How do you remove the head of a Threezero figure?
I want to change Jon Snow's head to a custom one I saw on onesithkit

I can't remove it 😓
I don't want to break it 😨
This is my first Threezero
Don't be afraid to give it a good yank. The head and neck are one piece. Unless 3zero glued the head/neck to the body, it should come off.

I removed everything when I first received Jon 2.0 to do a body swap. You'll need a inner neck peg adaptor if it didn't come with the Nutpizs head.

Link to my post

Attachments

• IMG_5839.jpg
    IMG_5839.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I'm sure I've mentioned it before but back when the original Jon Crow figure was sold out and too expensive on the secondary market, for me, I pre-ordered the Jon 2.0 along with the Kit sculpt and found it to be a fantastic looking figure and felt that I no longer needed the Jon Crow one. Then by some crazy miracle, TA broke down a Jon Crow and I was fortunately quick enough on the check-out process and managed to obtain the main loose parts to build my own Jon Crow. I set it up and it looks great as well.

Wor-Gar, if you can wing it, I highly recommend you pick him up before his eventual selling out and subsequent hike in price. With the Kit sculpt, it is as close to perfect as a stock figure can come.

View attachment 511593
Those stands are nice. Did you custom make them or buy them?

Back