Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Nut sculpt is definitely worth it. It takes the figure to another level, in terms of capturing Kit as Jon.

It sure does. One of the best figures in my collection.

IMGP0176.JPG

Anyone receive their neck adapter from OneSixthKit yet? I got mine but the head sculpt does not fit over the neck - the neck is too fat that and so the peg cannot reach the socket. This is getting extremely frustrating.

Nevermind. Got it to fit.

Finally, it's all complete!

PXL_20210117_184400578.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210117_184427102.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210117_184534952.PORTRAIT.jpg

Can you still purchase that head sculpt anywhere? I'm interested in getting a Jon Snow figure, and those photos look pretty good with that head sculpt as a replacement.

Sure still available at onesixthkit

I think this figure is one of the best from the GoT series from 3Z. No regrets buying it - even though the Nut Head is better I used the original head to experiment with some hair rooting. lol

Ah, crap. Is the image not displaying correctly? I don't understand why it's not, the original file is orientated correctly.

Ah, crap. Is the image not displaying correctly? I don't understand why it's not, the original file is orientated correctly.

Even sideways, your pics look fantastic, Robopred.

With the NutHead sculpt, it is one of my favorite figures in my collection.

EDIT: By the way, what base is that? I would love to get one for mine, as well.

Should be the VTS Bloodhunter Base. Funnily I have this base too and it is standing next to my Jon Snow :p

Maybe not the most accurate hair color and rooting, but I just don't like sculpted hair

rau05110.jpg

Question. I'm looking at getting into the Game of Thrones line, a little bit. I'd like to pick up a few ThreeZero figures. I know this Jon Snow will be my next sixth scale purchase, along with the head sculpt that was recommended in this thread to improve the likeness. Are there other replacement head sculpts out there for some other ThreeZero figures? I was looking at some of their other figures and a lot of the likenesses aren't great. Some are alright, others look pretty off. Just wondering if there's more replacements to make the figures look a bit better as likeness has always been my top concern in a figure.

Not that I know. There are a few custom heads here and there but the jon HS is one of the few mass produced third party heads for GoT.

I wish we could get a good Ned Stark head and Daeny but no company did a good job of sean bean. Similar hard to do his likeliness than Harrison Ford or viggo.
There is a Daenerys head from sculpt forever which has a good face but sculpted hair.

Thank you very much! Appreciate it, going to order that and Snow over the weekend.

Fantastic. When you eventually get them in and are able to replace the head sculpt, it will definitely make the figure come alive.

While the original sculpt isn't terrible, the new one is just that good.

Was there ever a 1/6 Ghost made? I remember some company making John Wick's dog in 1/6 scale so I was curious if there's a Ghost out there somewhere that can be displayed with Jon.

Was there ever a 1/6 Ghost made? I remember some company making John Wick's dog in 1/6 scale so I was curious if there's a Ghost out there somewhere that can be displayed with Jon.

Threezero made one with their first Jon Snow, it was the exclusive.

Game-of-Thrones-Jon-Snow-P07.jpg

My Jon Snow came today and I like him. He's not amazing(and his cape is annoying to put on) but I like him just the same. My next figure will be Cersei(got one payment left on her).
191bf95395cdcfb91d53e4e41f9bedc6.jpg
029f3025600e923f3d8c6781b178366c.jpg
ac1ea0a44c5dab21e74f84eed741c9e1.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Back