Threezero Game of Thrones Jon Snow Ver. 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo_2024-01-31_21-30-30.jpg

photo_2024-01-31_21-42-56.jpg

photo_2024-01-31_21-30-28.jpg

photo_2024-01-31_21-42-57.jpg

I’m not sure if this is the first or second threezero jon snow but does this neck peg come out? Trying to put the nut pizs custom head sculpt on but with the full neck it looks too long and the head can’t go on there by itself.

Attachments

• IMG_4711.jpeg
    IMG_4711.jpeg
    418.6 KB · Views: 4
It doesn't look like it can be removed.
The first picture is what it looks like with the neck and everything, way too long. Do you think getting a neck adapter like the third pic would fit?

Attachments

• IMG_4708.jpeg
    IMG_4708.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4714.jpeg
    IMG_4714.jpeg
    304.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4715.jpeg
    IMG_4715.jpeg
    250 KB · Views: 0
It would probably be best to replace the body as a whole. Threezero bodies aren't the best in my experience.

This is what the body looks like and the peg inside appears to be attached

Nude-Body__17213.1593715218.jpg

I’m not sure if this is the first or second threezero jon snow but does this neck peg come out? Trying to put the nut pizs custom head sculpt on but with the full neck it looks too long and the head can’t go on there by itself.
I’m guessing you got this secondhand? The body doesn’t seem to be the stock Threezero body like Gipetto posted above, instead it looks like a necked body with the rubber neck cut off. I’m assuming that neck “peg” is actually part of the body’s skeleton so you’re not gonna be able to take it out, you might be better off trying to get the connector on the neck out and attaching it that way.
IMG_6378.jpeg

some of them are clamped between the body to remove them require prying the body.

some of them while can be removed, has some sort of spring locked between the adapter and inside the body. usually on older bodies like Dragon or sideshow. they break when too much force applied.

op get a caliper and measure the inner diameter and depth of your custom head and go ebay or aliexpress to get the correct adapter. if it doesnt match perfectly you can add tapes to thicken it or trim the bottom if the adapter is slightly smaller or longer because listings dont measure them 100% correct.

I’m guessing you got this secondhand? The body doesn’t seem to be the stock Threezero body like Gipetto posted above, instead it looks like a necked body with the rubber neck cut off. I’m assuming that neck “peg” is actually part of the body’s skeleton so you’re not gonna be able to take it out, you might be better off trying to get the connector on the neck out and attaching it that way.
View attachment 693467
Yeah I did get it secondhand, guess I got my hopes too high thinking i’d just be able to pop the jon head on with no trouble. Would i just be able to pull off the bottom part of the neck, or would that break it?

Back