Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure better have a much better body than Rick Grimes. This and the hound were my two most wanted from this line, I hope it's done well. I like the rick figure but that crap body must be changed. I don't want to have to do that with this.

So if ThreeZero is shipping him in November, I guess that means Sideshow will be shipping him in December? Maybe?

(Used a bunch of my Spooktacular 2015 Rewards Points on him last year and got him for a song!)

Just saw some production pics on FB. The final sculpt and paint apps are a bit soft :( Especially the hair. The mole is way more pronounced than on screen. Costume is great as always.

14976910_1277055579006800_8985281783557374705_o.jpg

Finally, I got a little excited when I saw my shipped email, but Then I realized this time next year we will still be waiting for the Hound to come out, maybe even wondering if they are making another figure after him or not. Even after Jaime is in hand the long wait between figures isn't over.

Last edited:
Yeaj, there is a bunch of in hand (?)/ production pics on FB. He looks pretty good. I'd say the sculpt came out fairly nice as well. I hope I don't eat those words when he's in hand.lol

I don't have any problems with the hair. The mole is a bit prominent, but it's not bothering just yet. I'll have to wait till its in hand. There are more in hand pics on FB. Likeness aside, the sculpt itself looks more refined than both Ned and Jon. I hope I feel the same way when I see it in hand.

I don't have any problems with the hair. The mole is a bit prominent, but it's not bothering just yet. I'll have to wait till its in hand. There are more in hand pics on FB. Likeness aside, the sculpt itself looks more refined than both Ned and Jon. I hope I feel the same way when I see it in hand.

Couldn't find the other pics. Which page/group?

For some reason this doesn't strike me as Jaime, just like Jon didn't strike me as Jon. You can still tell who it is obviously, but the likeness just isn't totally there. I'll still be happy with it either way though. Mine won't be shipping for a while yet.

Nice images. I think he looks pretty good. I agree with the points made but for me its close enough. I got my shipping information today. Jaime is finally on its way!

That's still a very weak likeness.

Waruna and Rocco both did great Season 4+ customs heads.

Waruna discussed making a smirking Season 1 Jaime on his own time, so if interested, please let him know to encourage that.

Back