Threezero Game of Thrones - Jaime Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed.

YigMstc.jpg

It might be a limitation of the material. Or maybe ThreeZero should use a stick figure body. [emoji38]
Yeah, I hope this can be fixed in some way. Eitherway, he still looks great without it.

See stuff like this annoys me, it's like pay attention to the most minor thing but ignore the fact that these were Ramsy's tracking dogs, not the ones that tore apart lady Walda. They were only meant to find Theon and Sansa.

Aren't they one and the same? At no point does the show make you think otherwise. This is a strange rationalization. Especially considering we saw Ramsay, his crazy girlfriend with Theon tracking some girl with those dogs and when found was torn apart by the same dogs. I have to rewatch the scene anyway, all this stuff with the dogs went past my notice.

If you watch the scene again it looks more like it went through his shoulder and not his back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJemx5Eu7lw
Ehh, I don't think so. If that was what they were going for they didn't do a very good job.lol It doesn't bother me to much though I just pretend he stabbed him through the side or something. The way it's shot though really makes it look like Theon stabbed him right through the shield.lol

So this is the first figure I've ordered from anywhere. Sideshow to be exact. I used the 3 payment method which should finish up on July 10th. Anyone have any experience in using Sideshow pre-orders? How long after the 3rd and final payment should the figure ship out? I would assume companies are projecting to ship NLT 30 days from the final payment. For some reason Sep more likely Nov shipping is sticking out in my head with Jamie.

Lack of a new pre-order 8 months after Jamie from Nov 2015 is killing me.

they won't charge the final payment until the figure is in and they can ship it. With threezero...... they've been late on just about every figure lately it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well looks like they pushed back my final payment till September now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sucker will probably be out sometime next year. I'd be very surprised if it releases in September

Any news on the release of this figure? They haven't given us an official delay from what I can tell. It still says "3rd quarter 2016" on most sites. I'm just hoping and praying we don't have to wait until 2017. Is anyone else excited for this guy?

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Any news on the release of this figure? They haven't given us an official delay from what I can tell. It still says "3rd quarter 2016" on most sites. I'm just hoping and praying we don't have to wait until 2017. Is anyone else excited for this guy?

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

I am!! :yess: Finally pre-ordered him last weekend, going much deeper into this line than I originally planned it seems! :slap

My new found Game of Thrones obsession is definitely bad news for my purse! :thud:

Not that it's a terribly reliable news source, but my Sideshow order page claims he'll be shipping next month. Obviously, that's just an estimate. We'll see if 3Z hits that target. They certainly wouldn't be the first company to miss a release date in this hobby so I'm not going to be overly fussed if he gets pushed to October or November.

Threezero have commented on their FB page that the figure is definitely not ready. It looks doubtful that this will make the end of the quarter.

Threezero have commented on their FB page that the figure is definitely not ready. It looks doubtful that this will make the end of the quarter.

That sucks to hear. As long as it's still released before the year ends I'll be happy, but I don't know how I feel about waiting until next year. I need this figure now!

Rocco is working on this in the custom/interest threads. I can't wait to add this to Jamie's outfit.

14054538_1202630449789161_1777581762755813679_o_zpscqbt9lsw.jpg

14066438_1203276933057846_7238484210933019207_o_zpsnlezbup2.jpg

I'd definitely be interested in that head sculpt if I knew of an excellent painter. An unpainted head sculpt won't do me much good on my own.

Back