Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys both sound like you may not have kept the figures long-term in any case, so like Brendan said, the lack of product works in your favor.

Once I usually buy something, I keep it. Been very little I've actually sold off. But this is starting to smell like a line that may not even get all the main characters out.

The only thing I'd buy from that line at this point is Daryl. I have an awesome custom Rick, so I'm good on him.

merle_threezero.jpg

Yeah, that is an outstanding portrait.

While I've lost complete interest I'm the show some time ago I'd still buy a couple figure if I had the money. Star Wars and GoT takes priority though.

I think that complaint originated from the first iteration of the sculpt, not this one. I only heard praise for this.

Oh, they all got it, every iteration. One or two people even had the balls to say that the Sosa sculpt was a better likeness. :rotfl

Oh yeah. [emoji38] I quite like the Sosa sculpt actually. The problem I had was people saying threezero was garbage and the Sosa sculpt was 'da best'.

Not to further derail the thread :monkey3, but does anyone think ThreeZero will still sell Merle? Rick(s), Daryl(s) and Michonne(s) are no-brainers, but what about Ol' Brother Merle?

Let's get it back on track :D

Give us Daenerys next! We need her, give us faith that you can handle female sculpts! & then you can do Jaime next. But seriously, they need to do Daenerys and assure us this line is in for the long haul. I think they'd sell a crap load of figures of her.

Anyone watching the Strain?

Still can't believe Hannibal was canceled, but it's cool we'll be getting figures from Threezero. Who's in for that?

:)

I watched part of the first season of the Strain. Read the books years back when they first came out though. I'd be down for a Setrakian figure... He was awesome in the first two books.

I love the Strain books & think the show does a fun job of reimagining the the story cause the show added & took away A LOT of characters & plot points, & a Setrakian Figure would be AWSOME. I'm looking forward to this Jon Snow figure just because I really want to buy the DireWolf Ghost if I can find him sold on the side, but what are the chances if he's an exclusive add on?

Chances of finding the EX piece by itself will probably be slim to none. I don't think anyone sold Ice or Catspaw by themselves... There will for sure be some scalpers selling the set though.

Back