Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is exactly what you said; how is it any different from what I said?
You said I wanted "predictable storylines that could be seen for years". Vaguely what I said, but a gross and ridiculous exaggeration. How is that not a strawman?

Can't wait for this figure.

I'm a bit worried this might be the last though. Are these selling well?

No way of telling for sure, but after Ned came out threezero posted on FB thats Jon is next and Jaime after him. So Ned ships and they not only tell you who is next but who is planned after that. I would take that as a good sign.

Some seller on eBay is promising shipment of Snow within 30 days of their currently-running auction. My take: good luck with that.

Some seller on eBay is promising shipment of Snow within 30 days of their currently-running auction. My take: good luck with that.

How the heck can they even promise that? I wish he was coming out in the next 30 days, but I doubt it. That's just asking for trouble with the buyer.

Can't wait for this figure.

I'm a bit worried this might be the last though. Are these selling well?

Hope so, I buy multiple pieces of each release to support the line because I'm a sucker for anything GOT related. :lol

Hopefully we'll hear news about the next release soon. I still wish that threezero releases Jon this year but conflicted with the idea that it might be rushed if they do so. Crossing fingers for that Jon will be a hit and the line becomes their "Iron Man" or Star Ace's "Harry Potter".

I was always under the impression that their Game of Thrones line and their Titanfall line were the big winners of their recent ventures into licenses. Just from word of mouth and posts on their page it seems like those two lines get the most attention from fans (other then the people that constantly ask them about The Walking Dead).

If they can't make and release the figures in a timely fashion, they shouldn't have the license. Whatever is holding them up, they should have confirmed it first before announcing it.

I'll just make a Rick and Daryl using the DamToys sculpts.

I know this is the Jon Snow thread, but since you guys were talking TWD...damn, what a Merle sculpt.

merle_threezero.jpg

We need this. Badly. :pray:

I'm selfishly glad they've been taking such a long time to make Walking Dead figures. When they announced the line I was still super into the show but the last two seasons have been lame in my eyes so I no longer feel the need to get Walking Dead based figures :D More Game of Thrones!!!

I'm selfishly glad they've been taking such a long time to make Walking Dead figures. When they announced the line I was still super into the show but the last two seasons have been lame in my eyes so I no longer feel the need to get Walking Dead based figures :D More Game of Thrones!!!

I'm kinda in the same boat...not really that excited about the comic anymore either. Trying to decide if I really want TWD. I was only in for the main cast anyway but with it taking so long to actually get anything out, I may just pass on the whole line.

You guys both sound like you may not have kept the figures long-term in any case, so like Brendan said, the lack of product works in your favor.

Back