Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't understand why people find this character interesting at all. :lol

A man must have patience. A girl's story will surely become more interesting than it is already.

Her scenes seem to have more meaning in the books, at least they did for me. I'm pretty sure she's about to become a total B-A.

im getting a dunc from dunc and egg vibe via that latest knight by COO Models. the 2nd one.:clap im sold, reminds me of the graphic novel art sans the specific coat of arms etc

I can't understand why people find this character interesting at all. :lol

a little girl hellbent on revenge over the slaughter and destruction of her family seeking help from people who have the power to assassinate others by changing their faces with mystical forces in order to be untraceable is not interesting to you?

a little girl hellbent on revenge over the slaughter and destruction of her family seeking help from people who have the power to assassinate others by changing their faces with mystical forces in order to be untraceable is not interesting to you?

A whiny brat from the 1st day of the show who's mouthy with everyone, even those she seeks/needs help from, isn't interesting to me.

:lol

It is interesting to see how some people interpret certain characters though. I don't see YP's interpretation at all when I read Arya's chapters or watch her on TV, but then again my opinion on Jon Snows first few seasons and White Walkers aren't popular either.

She was cool the first few seasons, but I had enough of her story line in the fifth season. Barely did a damn thing.

She was best traveling with the Hound.

I didn't find her Bravos storyline that interesting either, it was abit of a mess. Can't see where her story leads to next. The Hound/Arya story was great.

For me, Arya's problem is like the old statement "Its like a dog chasing a car. What does he do when he catches it?". Arya has been working 5 years to get to specifically this point; and now that she's gotten there its hard to keep my interest where there is no clear place for her to go now.

Personally though, Bran's storyline has always been my least favorite. I've always thought that Game of Thrones is at its best when it is about real people dealing with extraordinary circumstances giving us insight into things like power, family, love, abandonment, ect. Characters like all of the Lannisters are fascinating character studies.
With that said, the mystical, magical, Warg stuff has always been kind of boring to me. Plus sending your mind into animals doesn't even seem like that interesting of a power.
And I absolutely hate that old cliché fantasy trope of having everyone who has more knowledge than the central character being vauge and mysterious and keeping them on an arbitrary need-to-know basis. Why not just come out and be clear?

Arya's storyline does a lot of worldbuilding, she spends lots of time with the lower classes of Westeros, essential for the story to even notice there's a huge war going on. One of the things I didn't like about Robb's storyline was how he was a brilliant military tactician who we only saw striking down some wildilings :lol other than that it was just preparation and aftermath of battles.

agreed bout seeing rob in action but to be fair it was due to budget restraints i think

:lol at people who say, "I don't know where Arya's story is going next, so I'm not interested". So you want predictable plots you could see from five years away?

:lol at people who say, "I don't know where Arya's story is going next, so I'm not interested". So you want predictable plots you could see from five years away?
straw+man.jpg

Arya has been working 5 years to get to specifically this point; and now that she's gotten there its hard to keep my interest where there is no clear place for her to go now.

This is exactly what you said; how is it any different from what I said?

This is the first time I've seen a pictorial self-refrencing strawman argument - AWESOME! In case someone missed it: Self-refrencing because the original comment wasn't one, but the photo was.

Back