Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too definitely would have just gotten Jon 1.0 and spend the funds on upgrading him. Unfortunately, prices at the time were through the roof and I decided that wanting a Jon Snow in the collection, I would have to "settle" for version 2.0.

Fortunately, some time afterwards, I was able to grab the 1.0 outfit and gear loose. For a time there, I even put up Jon 2.0 and Tyrion 2.0 for sale but once I plopped that OSK noggin on it, it was a keeper. (and thus, so was Tyrion.)

Lord of the Rings is my main "fantasy" collection so I didn't want to dwell too deeply into GoT. That slope can be extremely slippery...

So in "trying" to control my GoT collection, I think that with these three (Jon 1.0, 2.0 and Tyrion 2.0) plus Davos and Tormund, I should be good to go. If I allow myself to slip down the slope, the only ones that I would consider adding would be a better done Daenerys and a well done Jorah...

Unfortunately, so many characters ended up being written disappointedly in the final season, that it dampened my enthusiasm for the line. Fortunately, that helps keep the figure additions under better control...

I did manage to get a great price on an Original Jon before I bought the 2.0, so that's now why I'm hesitant now. Like you, I never thought I'd be able to afford a v1. But the 2.0 is such a great looking figure I might still bite if I can get the 2.0 for a good deal.

GoT is definitely as huge world with tons of great characters. Its come so much later in my life that nostalgia has not even kicked in yet but I still have a much larger collection than I ever imagined I would. I'm tempted to get v1 Jaime because that early look is becoming hard to find, but prices are silly.

I enjoyed so many of the seasons before the last one that I kind of write it off like I do ROTJ or Last Crusade or Jaws 3D or Matrix 2/3 or Alien 4 or Terminator 3 or Pirates 3/4 or any Die Hard after the original or... well, you get the point.

Nothing ends well.

I did manage to get a great price on an Original Jon before I bought the 2.0, so that's now why I'm hesitant now. Like you, I never thought I'd be able to afford a v1. But the 2.0 is such a great looking figure I might still bite if I can get the 2.0 for a good deal.

GoT is definitely as huge world with tons of great characters. Its come so much later in my life that nostalgia has not even kicked in yet but I still have a much larger collection than I ever imagined I would. I'm tempted to get v1 Jaime because that early look is becoming hard to find, but prices are silly.

I enjoyed so many of the seasons before the last one that I kind of write it off like I do ROTJ or Last Crusade or Jaws 3D or Matrix 2/3 or Alien 4 or Terminator 3 or Pirates 3/4 or any Die Hard after the original or... well, you get the point.

Nothing ends well.

I HIGHLY recommend a Jon 2.0. The OSK head sculpt is made for this figure and together they make one of the best looking figures in my entire entire collection. It's a perfect rendition and you can almost hear it saying, "Meh name is Jon Sno' "... :wink1:

Not all of us are able to customize a figure like Raymond F., so it's wonderful when a simple head swap and take a good figure and make it great.

It's been out for a while and if the other figures are any indication, once they sell out, the after-market prices go "silly", as you perfectly put it. Grab it while it is reasonably priced. You won't regret it.

I've got a feeling we'll soon be seeing a season 8 Daenerys that will be an overall improvement on the initial release and you'll definitely want to have Aegon Targaryen in your collection...

Yeah, that's true about the pair up with Daenerys. I did not get the original Dani and figured v2 would be enough.

I'm kind of hoping the distaste so many people had with Season 8 will drive prices down on Jon Snow over time. I am watching...

JS
a8062fae9cc450e3dea6f6063605cede.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

What are the best replacement boots/gloves to get for this bad boy?

I just got a set of boots and gloves from the ThreeZero Season 8 Jon Snow and painted them black. There was a custom set made by Statsmann that was very nice as well; sometimes those pop up here or on ebay.

I just got a set of boots and gloves from the ThreeZero Season 8 Jon Snow and painted them black. There was a custom set made by Statsmann that was very nice as well; sometimes those pop up here or on ebay.
Thanks mate, I'll keep an eye out

Back