Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's get it back on track :D

Give us Daenerys next! We need her, give us faith that you can handle female sculpts! & then you can do Jaime next. But seriously, they need to do Daenerys and assure us this line is in for the long haul. I think they'd sell a crap load of figures of her.

I'm getting impatient waiting to see if ThreeZero will ever make Daenerys so I just went with preordering the sculpt4ever Dany that I discovered on a thread here in the forums.

Decent sculpt and won't have to wait too much longer - should be released before year-end.

def abit of a wait yet, i POed chappie before jon and nada news on that shipping via them yet.

yeah it will be a while before Jon Snow. Expect end of Q4 at least or even a month or two delay.

Theres still Chappie and Heisenberg to come out before him.

And turtles, Alistair and maybe more that should be out this year. I feel a lot of stuff is going to get pushed into 2016.

Thats true, I didnt list those others, cos I didnt preorder them. haha my list is long enough as it is. I dont mind them being pushed back as long the quality is still kept. It would also help my wallet too, space out some items so it wont feel so bad throwing down a ton of cash in a short space of time.

Then here comes dorohedoro in a few days time. haha wallet is constantly out on the table...

I didn't order those other ones either. ;) Heisenberg and Jon Snow are the only two directly from 3Z at the moment, and I ordered Chappie recently from BBTS as I didn't watch the movie until long after the direct pre-order was gone - I'll also probably order Jesse from BBTS but I really hope 3Z tunes him up a bit.

I didn't order those other ones either. ;) Heisenberg and Jon Snow are the only two directly from 3Z at the moment, and I ordered Chappie recently from BBTS as I didn't watch the movie until long after the direct pre-order was gone - I'll also probably order Jesse from BBTS but I really hope 3Z tunes him up a bit.

My thoughts exactly with the Jesse sculpt. Hope after a few more attempted works on other sculpts will improve their skills in that area by then. Shepard was a big downer for me. I dont even use him at all on my figure. Chappie is great. Ive got both versions, abit pricey for my liking but i really like the character.

i really dislike the idea of POing yet another figure(kaiman) by them when i have yet to receive either of the other 2 PO's i have by them already and have no idea when they will ship. reminds me of the sillyness that one can get in with threeA and i dont like at all to be honest. really wish i had a shipping notice for chappie at least before giving them more money.

im alot less forgiving when a company cant ship a product out per the est time. kaiman from dorohedoro is must have and yet im reluctant to give threezero anymore money upfront. if you cant make it and ship out per the est time then.... yeah need to re-think the estimates and the speed at which you sell figures. maybe dial it down abit to meet the expectations the customers have based on what was said in the details when the product was sold.

i know im in minority here and many are cool with the delays and the wait but for me it gets harder and harder to do and really turns me off a company fast.

IMO threeA take their customers for granted, a few figs are past the year point now and still havent been shipped. a year? and no word via them at all, no we are sorry for delay emails nada, just we have your money and you will wait. a year? thats what i expect from a one-off hand made custom not a semi-massed produced figure via a now much larger company like threeA. they treat customers like this cuz they can, sells regardless. i hope threezero dont follow in this behavior.

i really dislike the idea of POing yet another figure(kaiman) by them when i have yet to receive either of the other 2 PO's i have by them already and have no idea when they will ship. reminds me of the sillyness that one can get in with threeA and i dont like at all to be honest. really wish i had a shipping notice for chappie at least before giving them more money.

im alot less forgiving when a company cant ship a product out per the est time. kaiman from dorohedoro is must have and yet im reluctant to give threezero anymore money upfront. if you cant make it and ship out per the est time then.... yeah need to re-think the estimates and the speed at which you sell figures. maybe dial it down abit to meet the expectations the customers have based on what was said in the details when the product was sold.

i know im in minority here and many are cool with the delays and the wait but for me it gets harder and harder to do and really turns me off a company fast.

IMO threeA take their customers for granted, a few figs are past the year point now and still havent been shipped. a year? and no word via them at all, no we are sorry for delay emails nada, just we have your money and you will wait. a year? thats what i expect from a one-off hand made custom not a semi-massed produced figure via a now much larger company like threeA. they treat customers like this cuz they can, sells regardless. i hope threezero dont follow in this behavior.

No mate, you are not in the minority. I also agree with that point.

I have a lot on preorder from 3zero, and thats down to them hitting all the licenses that I want and interested in.
When you brought up that issue about 3A, that reminds me how they really ****ed up on the schedules and they posted on facebook that they will tone down their sales and get back track on quality. Even before HAlo MC!!! You know what, that statement went up for a month and then it was back to business as usual. They kept churning sales here and there before, during and after events. random sales etc. Its as what they said was non existent. Same old half a55 stories again.

They have been in the business for 5plus years and 3zero even longer. You would think they have learnt a few things about project planning. Perhaps they just bring up preorders all the time just to pay off the bills. Like how you sign up for a new credit card to pay off the existing one.

It really is pathetic. Hottoys used to get the crap from ppl about delays and over the last few years, they have pretty much improved on their release schedules.

3A Ashley just does what he wants. Go to Japan and setup art shows and sell books and ****. Im glad I have no more 3A on my list, but if I sense the same stuff with 3zero, i'll be bombarding their FB until i probs get banned.....again.

I kinda like paying up front tbh. I don't really flip out about delays either. Then again I haven't had much to complain about. Was Tyrion and Ned late? If they were I can't remember.

I know tyrion was said to be out quarter 3 of last year but didn't start shipping till December but I don't remember about Ned.

The delay wouldn't bother me as much if I weren't so worried about the final product. After seeing the ME Shepard figure, I confess that I'm a tiny bit concerned.

Also, someone remind me - did they specify exactly how big the revised Ghost is?

Last edited:
Just going off the pics, I'd say the revised Ghost is a good 5-6 inches at the shoulder.

Concerning Jon's delay, I'll be fine with it if the few issues are actually improved. The oversized gloves and boots are the big issue for me.

would be nice to see gloves and boots decreased in size but doubt it, i think we are lucky ghost was increased in size. ned was revised before the sale began? like ghost. thinking the chances that they revised the fig anymore after sale is pretty slim, prolly began production immediately.

Back