Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so I found out some things they can improve on (instead of just talking trash about the figure)

TSZ7CDp.jpg

yt0o2i9.jpg

Skin complexion needs to be much lighter. He lives in the north! Not Kings landing lol. I think a skin complexion change would be a huge HUGE change. Maybe add some dirtyness on his face...but maybe not. A dirty face can bring the "sort of bland" head sculpt to life and add "shadows" as well as some character for the figure. Also"squinty-er" and smaller" eyes would help. He needs his classic worried Jon face. And shorter brows (towards the middle, looks a little
unibrow-ish)

Just my opinions, it looks good Threezero. But for your 3rd figure of the series and for him to be such a main character I think you should give this head sculpt some more care. The suit is on point though, perfect.

Looking pretty good!

But yeah, he's a bit too tan looking. Maybe it's just the lighting.

The quality of the video is horrid so I dont think I can speak on the skin tone, but the eyes could use adjusting. He's giving this wide eyed psyhopathic look.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Jon is looking good, my only nitpick and it's the same with Ned is the insanely big boots they've made for them?!

I hope Jon doesn't have long neck syndrome when that think, heavy cloak is taken off. That's one of the risks when a figure has multi-layered or super thick clothes. I want the option to display him without the cloak. They did OK with Ned so I hope it works out with Jon too. Don't want another giraffe neck Snow. :lol

Now that Ned is out, i hope this pre-order goes up soon. Still very much hoping Ghost is the exclusive.

The quality of the video is horrid so I dont think I can speak on the skin tone, but the eyes could use adjusting. He's giving this wide eyed psyhopathic look.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
Kind of funny since he is one of the few characters in that show who isn't willing to kill at the drop of a hat for his own personal gain :lol

Back