Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a video of Jon that was posted in one of the facebook groups I'm in and he looks amazing! The video goes full 360 so you can see it from all angles and the back of his outfit. I wish I could share it here but I can't find a link for the damn thing!

Please find that link. Haha
Preorders will be up this month so month so that's great. Ned sometime in the first week is good too.
One in, one out. That's how things should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can post a link to the Facebook group - some of us are (reluctantly) on Facebook too. ;)

Here ya go guys!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/524013677736656/

This is the group that has the video in it.

EDIT: I just noticed it's a closed group as well but you don't have to do anything to get accepted into it, they accept everyone.

Yeah, looks really nice. Only wish is that they had gone with a pleated cloak instead of trying to mimic it with textured fabric. Still, looks great and I will be ordering.

Here ya go guys!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/524013677736656/

This is the group that has the video in it.

EDIT: I just noticed it's a closed group as well but you don't have to do anything to get accepted into it, they accept everyone.

Thanks for the link - I was accepted almost instantly.

The video does indeed show how awesome Jon Snow looks, much more so than photos thus far. The lighting is a bit more like how we'd see him in the show, and as such, it really shows off the face sculpt. It's still not a 100% likeness but there's no doubt about who it is intended to be. I also must say the costume is insanely impressive. I wasn't all that excited about Jon, though I still intended to purchase - but now I can't wait to add him to the collection!

Can someone pull a couple of decent screencaps, if they have a second to spare? Thanks.

Yes please.

here you go...

snow001.jpg

snow002.jpg

snow003.jpg

snow004.jpg

snow005.jpg

snow006.jpg

snow007.jpg

Jon is looking great! Thanks for sharing the video Brendan!

I just don't get the lack of coverage of threezero at the Thailand Toy Expo.

For me threezero is THE company to watch out for right now: awesome quality, great licenses and nice headsculpts but most sites prefer to cover some weird/freaky toys from underground designers which are based on some vague/hipster/comic/pamphlet only two guys (who don't talk to each other) from Hong Kong know about :cuckoo:

Jon is looking great! Thanks for sharing the video Brendan!

I just don't get the lack of coverage of threezero at the Thailand Toy Expo.

For me threezero is THE company to watch out for right now: awesome quality, great licenses and nice headsculpts but most sites prefer to cover some weird/freaky toys from underground designers which are based on some vague/hipster/comic/pamphlet only two guys (who don't talk to each other) from Hong Kong know about :cuckoo:

Seems like that expo took place in a mall so maybe that event it's that big of a deal compared to what comes to mind when you normally think of an "expo". Looks like it was sort of just a showroom in the middle of a mall. Hopefully we get some pre-order pictures soon :)

Back