Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol well yeah I just mean from a cost/other accessory perspective. It should never have been offered, it's a small white wolf statue, it isn't ghost and it isn't a direwolf. I'd prefer that money/work/factory time go towards jaime-lannister.jpg with armor. Or Dany coming with a bunch of stuff/ alternate outfit Dany-wasteSeason2.jpg or Drogon with sick flame effects. Or, best case, they do another Jon later when Ghost is direwolf sized.
Spoiler Spoiler:

*disclaimer, threezero is my fav company right now. That atlas makes me furious at every other large figure
Well you could always buy the figure without ghost or sell the extra piece to someone who wants it later down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghost doesn't even look accurate to a 1/6 the size of a regular wolf :( much less a DIREWOLF.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It would be great size for season 1 Ghost but this isn't S1 Jon...Lord Snow looks great though!

They've announced it...had several new photos with the announcement, one with Ghost.

Must have been communicated only to reviewers and/or retailers, because as has been mentioned, nothing posted to Facebook or their web site or store site, including anything about the live order date other than "sometime in May."

While that Ghost exclusive is sadly too small for a dire wolf, I must say Jon looks really great there. The more pictures I see of him the better the likeness seems.

You guys must not have seen the memo that explains this is Ghost after season one but before season two. Unfortunately the TV producers didn't film him when he was this size so we never saw him on screen. ;)

Sure but I haven't even seen an aragorn/strider come with a correctly colored hilt on his sword so without it being addressed by threezero and communicated to us my point stands and it seems likely. They showed ghost a long time ago with the first glimpse so I'm not optimistic. Just seems like a waste
Prototype != final shipping product.

The size will not change. The paint on the eyes likely will. Threezero don't make any Lord of the Rings figures and don't have any affiliation with any company that does, AFAIK.

$160 for Jon Snow WITHOUT Ghost and $190 in a 2-pack with Ghost (this is the exclusive) - both available 9AM Hong Kong time on Friday May 15th.

It was an analogy as aragorn is another fan favorite with an accessory that is commonly incorrectly colored. Again, I LOVE threezero almost as much as I love westeros but this small nitpick matters and it'd be nice to see it addressed before I spend another 30 on it. 30 extra for an accessory that isn't accurate is NOT without merit.

Again, I'm super stoked for this figure and it looks AWESOME. Thank you threezero for servicing my favorite fictional world
The size will not change. The paint on the eyes likely will. Threezero don't make any Lord of the Rings figures and don't have any affiliation with any company that does, AFAIK.

$160 for Jon Snow WITHOUT Ghost and $190 in a 2-pack with Ghost (this is the exclusive) - both available 9AM Hong Kong time on Friday May 15th.

Ghost's eyes are red.

:Arnold voice: "Stop whining"

10995366_1117979434894550_3666554163061657272_o.jpg

This might be a pointless argument because unless my eyes deceive me his eyes ARE red
10408965_1117979434894550_3666554163061657272_n.jpg
*Woops beat me to it. Yeah complaint and whining redacted

Not sure how I feel about Ghost...he doesn't look like Ghost to me! Not sure what to do in regards to which version to pre-order.

$30 for Ghost? Why? Looks like those $3 Miniature animals you see at Toys R Us.

Should have made Ghost the correct size for that price.

wolf-white-plastic-safari-f3375__27246.1411649741.1280.1280.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

Back