Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Ghost...

Jon Snow PR 2.jpg

damn just normal size, looks like a reg wolf. want snow fig for sure but unsure now if i will pay upfront just for ghost. may get via retailer.

damn just normal size, looks like a reg wolf. want snow fig for sure but unsure now if i will pay upfront just for ghost. may get via retailer.

Earlier prototypes showed Ghost to be a regular sized wolf. Guess they just kept it like that all the way for cost reasons perhaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earlier prototypes showed Ghost to be a regular sized wolf. Guess they just kept it like that all the way for cost reasons perhaps.

yeah i can undersatnd why cost wise. but if it looks like a reg sized wolf it kinda defeats the notion its a dire wolf yeah? should have been a better option for exclusive i think, gots to have been.

ahh well at least it wasnt longclaw. still intend to get this figure tho no doubt, love jon snow.

just usnure on if that wee ghost is needed at all for me.

yeah i can undersatnd why cost wise. but if it looks like a reg sized wolf it kinda defeats the notion its a dire wolf yeah? should have been a better option for exclusive i think, gots to have been.

ahh well at least it wasnt longclaw. still intend to get this figure tho no doubt, love jon snow.

just usnure on if that wee ghost is needed at all for me.

Very true. I would have liked a much bigger Ghost. Just more epic that way. Even if it raised the cost slightly more. Would have been a nice one off piece on its own as well

If they have been charging the same prices for retail and special edition ver. There's no reason why not to go for the special edition.
This would be the 3rd character for this series. So far so good.

Very true. I would have liked a much bigger Ghost. Just more epic that way. Even if it raised the cost slightly more. Would have been a nice one off piece on its own as well

If they have been charging the same prices for retail and special edition ver. There's no reason why not to go for the special edition.
This would be the 3rd character for this series. So far so good.

you are right no doubt.

its just the pay upfront thing and being on a limited budget. that money could go towards trying to get ned with ice on aftermarket(already scared) or something out now.

def gettin lord snow, its pay now or pay eventually but will be mine. no question.

you are right no doubt.

its just the pay upfront thing and being on a limited budget. that money could go towards trying to get ned with ice on aftermarket(already scared) or something out now.

def gettin lord snow, its pay now or pay eventually but will be mine. no question.

I feel ya.
Like you said if the current Ghost isn't to your liking then you should try and get Ned now and then Snow retailer ver later.

Makes sense since I think you want Ice more than Ghost from what I gathered.

I feel ya.
Like you said if the current Ghost isn't to your liking then you should try and get Ned now and then Snow retailer ver later.

Makes sense since I think you want Ice more than Ghost from what I gathered.

yup for me- ice > mini ghost :)

still abit hopeful the letter opener will suffice but i know deep down its gonna bother me even its only a lil bit shorter, lol.

i bet jon is gonna look great sans cloak as well. :clap

Looks great but really wish ghost wasn't included. The only distinguishing characteristic of ghost (other than being a DIREWOLF) was his red eyes and they didn't add them. At which point there's a gazillion small wolf statues and toys that could be used. But otherwise looks excellent. Makes me worry we're definitely getting an unarmored jamie though, if they aren't even willing to make ghost's eyes red.

yup for me- ice > mini ghost :)

still abit hopeful the letter opener will suffice but i know deep down its gonna bother me even its only a lil bit shorter, lol.

i bet jon is gonna look great sans cloak as well. :clap

One concern is if the current hands can hold the letter opener. Threezero gave an extra pair of hands just to grip Ice. Just a note.

The cloak has to stay on. It's amazing. Neds cloak has so much detail and it makes the figure Pop.

Looks great but really wish ghost wasn't included. The only distinguishing characteristic of ghost (other than being a DIREWOLF) was his red eyes and they didn't add them. At which point there's a gazillion small wolf statues and toys that could be used. But otherwise looks excellent. Makes me worry we're definitely getting an unarmored jamie though, if they aren't even willing to make ghost's eyes red.

Well you could always buy the figure without ghost or sell the extra piece to someone who wants it later down the road.

oh wow nice spot HotBalls didnt notice!

i think they are doing a great job so far but as some pointed out small details that need to be there are not, the eyes and size of ghost. i feel like they need a super fan of show to work with them and get details more accurate and notice things they missed etc, like- "Kim dont bother with ghost if its that small, lets think of a better exclusive". another example is the dagger with Tyrion, was sumthin he wore after he got scar no?

but yeah threezero is up there as one of my fav companies just nit-picking. have Tyrion, love him, want Ned and def want Jon. chappie zef ver on PO.

oh wow nice spot HotBalls didnt notice!

i think they are doing a great job so far but as some pointed out small details that need to be there are not, the eyes and size of ghost. i feel like they need a super fan of show to work with them and get details more accurate and notice things they missed etc, like- "Kim dont bother with ghost if its that small, lets think of a better exclusive". another example is the dagger with Tyrion, was sumthin he wore after he got scar no?

but yeah threezero is up there as one of my fav companies just nit-picking. have Tyrion, love him, want Ned and def want Jon. chappie zef ver on PO.

True true. Perhaps they have built in red LED's. Wishful thinking. Lol

Everyone loves Chappie. :p

True true. Perhaps they have built in red LED's. Wishful thinking. Lol

Everyone loves Chappie. :p

red LED in eyes would have been so cool!:hi5:

have not even seen movie yet but think i will enjoy and had to have chappie to go with the eventual threeA die antwoord figs.

Back