Threezero Game of Thrones - 1/6 Jon Snow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just might go ahead and PO this, even if I'm not 100-percent satisfied with the sculpt. I care about the character that much. Plus, I don't want to miss out on a GoT exclusive this time around. :slap :lol

Yea might PO him if the price is right. And I mesaged 3zero on facebook so hope it helps make a better fig! Love me some Jon Snow

the eyes look good to me. feels like he looking at me the same way he looks at people in the show.

Nice... since iminime got cancelled theirs. This is a replacement for me! However the likeness of the head sculpt still need improvement.

Since nobody else seems to bother...

650f54c3c7488255c7408e80286de5e3.jpg
This looks really good, is a instant buy for me and the sculpt looks great not as good as (I) one but I definitely see Jon Snow in this sculpt and if they do improve on it even better cant wait.

It is interesting that not many people here like the sculpt. I think it looks about a million times more accurate than both the Ned and Tyrion heads. I think the figure looks awesome and I am definitely buying it, 100%.

IMO, the sculpt is pretty spot on but the paint app falls short. If Tyrion is anything to go by, Snow will come out great in production.

If you would squish his head vertically, bringing his jaw up, I think the likeness would be spot on. He'll come out good in the end.

If you would squish his head vertically, bringing his jaw up, I think the likeness would be spot on. He'll come out good in the end.

Personally, I find if you close your eyes, no matter the sculpt, it always looks great. This doesn't however, work to make a bad movie good, just FYI. ;)

Personally, I find if you close your eyes, no matter the sculpt, it always looks great. This doesn't however, work to make a bad movie good, just FYI. ;)
Lol, I'm just saying I think they're on the right track. Their progress with Tyrion and Ned has been apparent, I doubt Jon would be any different.

Lol, I'm just saying I think they're on the right track. Their progress with Tyrion and Ned has been apparent, I doubt Jon would be any different.

No arguments there, Snow will be my fourth Threezero TV license order in the past year. ;)

No arguments there, Snow will be my fourth Threezero TV license order in the past year. ;)
Tyrion, Ned, Walter White, and Jon? Random guess [emoji38]

I'm capping GOT with Ned. He and Tyrion are my favorite characters and that will be more than enough to display Game of Thrones for me on my shelf. I'd like to go deeper, but in doing that I limit myself from adding more variety of themes to my shelf. So with those two I must stop. And even then, I'm waiting on Ned due to a handful of preorders I'm working on.

Any more news on this also How does ThreeZero site handle Pre Orders? do you have to pay full amount when pre order, partial, or when ready to ship please let me know thanks

All sales are paid in full at the time of order via PayPal - balance, bank or credit card methods.

There's a video of Jon that was posted in one of the facebook groups I'm in and he looks amazing! The video goes full 360 so you can see it from all angles and the back of his outfit. I wish I could share it here but I can't find a link for the damn thing!

Back