Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried replicating his King's Landing look today, pretty happy with it considering how simple it is.

0d18ca0b2e6a7252f56d22b73d048693.jpg

Thank you, I've touched up the beard but that's it.
By the way I also removed the rubber on his body, which improved shoulder and ab articulation.

Thank you, I've touched up the beard but that's it.
By the way I also removed the rubber on his body, which improved shoulder and ab articulation.
I'll have to do the same when I pick one up someday. It makes a world of difference I think. Its a good middle point between an overhaul repaint and stock.

Tried replicating his King's Landing look today, pretty happy with it considering how simple it is.

0d18ca0b2e6a7252f56d22b73d048693.jpg
The sculpt looks really good here.
Saw this on Instagram. I think it looks really good View attachment 221750
I've been waiting for someone to do this. I'm not always the biggest fan of real hair but this look good. I'd love to see more pictures of this.

There's a bunch on the guys facebook, it really elevates the figure and the likeness seems to come through even more too with the rooted hair. it may be the most realistic hairing i've seen done (mainly thanks to the hairstyle thought i think)

Picked up this figure the other day. Total home run. Very impressed with how it turned out. Definitely excited for the whole line.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Back