Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I'm not really a swordsman myself, so I am not sure what the proper hand position would be. But for the sake of keeping it screen accurate, I will switch my hands left over right.

Thanks guys. I'm not really a swordsman myself, so I am not sure what the proper hand position would be. But for the sake of keeping it screen accurate, I will switch my hands left over right.

That's what I did as well. Both options look great though!

ThreeZero - Game of Thrones: Eddard Stark

Was on my wishlist for a while, but sadly missed out on the Pre-Order from ThreeZero, not really a fan of paying in advance of figures.
And sadly I had to find that out the hard way, because Eddard with come out with his Ice Sword as an exclusive iten, Budget Stark couldn't help me out, like he did with the Tyrion exclusive version.
Also fellow Sideshow Freaks member Chockles was keeping his eyes open for me, still thanks for that!

Recently an Ice version was sold on Ebay for +/- 400 USD!!!!
So I had to let go and went for the normal release!

I've ordered it with 7toys7 and received within 2 days!!!
When opening the package, I was surpised to find that the tray that included his sword, also had inserts for his Ice sword and extra hands.
After some checking with fellow collector's, this seems to be normal, and it felt kinda like that ThreeZero were taking the piss with me!
It also seems to be a harder sell to a new buyer, if I were ever to pass this on, since you clearly see your missing items, upon opening.
So it seems a bit lazy from ThreeZero, to not just create a new insert for the normal releases.

The headsculpt looks great, I only had a hard time to capture his eyes on camera, cause just like Tyrion, they are kinda being overshadowed by a big forehead.

Outfit is really great, details everywhere!
Cape is a bit hard to pose, it feels really heavy, but the look of it is great.
His weapons look good, but feel cheap and breakable.
A nice touch would have been to add a display stand and some extra handpegs, but those are the only items I could think of they could have included with this release.

In short:

ThreeZero is doing great work!, next up Jon Snow and then The Kingslayer please!

Leenart I've seen some Ice letter openers on eBay. I think they are pretty much the same size as the threezero Ice sword

was thinkin a 1/6 scale wooden sword would be cool for Ned fig, imagine he used one to teach his sons at Winterfell how to fight. anyone agree? been posing mine alot sans cloak and randomly thought of it........

Was anyone looking to get this from SSC and all the sudden it's disappeared from their site? You don't think they really pre-sold out of them, do you?

He's still on the site, but he's tucked away in the archive section now. Sold out their allotment, apparently. Wait List looks to be available.

HBO Eddard Stark Sixth Scale Figure by Threezero | Sideshow Collectibles

I know they have to do it for server space, but I've never liked how their archive function works. It's not intuitive and it makes it hard to find things unless you know to specifically look there. (It's also a little tricky to find).

There's an "Archived Products" link at the bottom of every page in the footer, clicking it brings up a search box that searches only archived items. There's no savings in server space, but there's a performance improvement when searching the database if a lot of the rows can be ignored as part of the query. ;)

If the product is both waitlisted and archived, it means new additions to the waitlist are unlikely to convert (maybe a lot of people already on the waitlist?), otherwise it would probably still show up in the main product list.

ce5de3c5cf34e09405bbd8be85c56039.jpg

quick cell pic before I had to leave the house.

The likeness in hand is WAYYYYYYYYY better than any pics (especially mine lol)

I was skeptical until now that I actually have him. If you have Tyrion and we're not sure about Ned, you won't be disappointed.

I didn't get the exclusive , so I got the Ice letter opener off amazon. I compared it to the empty slot in the packaging and it is just a hair shorter ( 1/4" +/-) and the hilt it just a tad thicker.

overall very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulled Ned out of the box yesterday and stuck him on the nightstand to see if I could live without him, or at least without the official Ice EX. No can do, he's awesome. Pissed I missed the Jon Stark EX. WIll have to pay through the nose for that one. Hopefully more people bought to flip this time and the market gets saturated upon release and drives prices down.

I got this when it released, but I just now took a picture of it. I updated my collection thread, so I figured I might as well post this in here. Like I said a while back, my only nitpick is the leather weathering on the gloves and boots. Other than that, I love it.

ce5de3c5cf34e09405bbd8be85c56039.jpg

quick cell pic before I had to leave the house.

The likeness in hand is WAYYYYYYYYY better than any pics (especially mine lol)

I was skeptical until now that I actually have him. If you have Tyrion and we're not sure about Ned, you won't be disappointed.

I didn't get the exclusive , so I got the Ice letter opener off amazon. I compared it to the empty slot in the packaging and it is just a hair shorter ( 1/4" +/-) and the hilt it just a tad thicker.

overall very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well since the exclusive is hard to come by that's a good alternative. It looks good

Someone should contact Dr Wu, who makes custom swords for transformers, to make a proper scale and metal version of Ice.

Does anyone know where I can find a Ned stark exclusive figure? I saw it was going for $400 on eBay smh. Thanks for your help

Back