Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So expensive! Guess you're really paying for the Astrolabe. Come on 50% off coupon with triple rewards lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy crap. Awesome book but no ****ing way is it worth $500. It's like that Iron Throne replica on the HBO store that was $30,000. Were they high?! [emoji38]

Anyway, I like your stickers, mrmattstoys. Very nice. I still much for prefer the regular blank HT stands over the decals/name tags version though.

Last edited:
I desperately want that Astrolabe! But have no use for a pop-up book! I wonder if they'd ever sell them separately. I have a feeling there'd be a pretty solid market for the Astrolabe if it was a smidge cheaper. (Though that would probably only be $40 or $50 different without the book.) I would be all over it if it was in the $200-$250 range, but not for $500.

That full-size Iron Throne is still on the HBO website: Throne :lol

Though I'm pretty sure that's more of a joke and they don't expect anyone to ever buy one. (If anybody ever did, I'm assuming it'd be one of the plastic/fiberglass ones you see at fan events.)

Last edited:
if your looking for retail Ned and tired of waiting pastgenerationtoys has him instock and shipping now, 154.95 free shipping.

A prequel series or movie would be great too. You know, to explain why we should care about anything that's going on in the series. :)

if your looking for retail Ned and tired of waiting pastgenerationtoys has him instock and shipping now, 154.95 free shipping.

saw them selling it on amazon. used coupon code "PGT10" on their actual website. $139.45 shipped. never used/heard of them before, so we'll see how this goes. the benefits of "pay after delivery"

saw them selling it on amazon. used coupon code "PGT10" on their actual website. $139.45 shipped. never used/heard of them before, so we'll see how this goes. the benefits of "pay after delivery"

Does pastgenerationtoys actually have them "in stock" and ready to ship now?

I placed an order there too, figured it's worth a try considering it's $20 cheaper than Amazon.

When I placed my order with Amazon a couple weeks ago, it said it would ship 6/17 - but that day has come and gone and no new updates. And now I see that it's now "Temporarily Out of Stock."

Also, I just noticed BBTS updated their ETA from June 2015 to July 2015.

Does pastgenerationtoys actually have them "in stock" and ready to ship now?

I placed an order there too, figured it's worth a try considering it's $20 cheaper than Amazon.

When I placed my order with Amazon a couple weeks ago, it said it would ship 6/17 - but that day has come and gone and no new updates. And now I see that it's now "Temporarily Out of Stock."

Also, I just noticed BBTS updated their ETA from June 2015 to July 2015.

yes, pastgenerationtoys did have it instock, i ordered from their site(not amazon) yesterday and its shipped and will arrive tomorrow. seems as tho its now sold out tho.

and i still want to hunt the ex ver.. i have a problem. hoping with retail inhand with letter opener im gonna be satisfied....

yes, pastgenerationtoys did have it instock, i ordered from their site(not amazon) yesterday and its shipped and will arrive tomorrow. seems as tho its now sold out tho.

and i still want to hunt the ex ver.. i have a problem. hoping with retail inhand with letter opener im gonna be satisfied....

I must have bought the last one in stock.

I checked out this morning from pastgenerationtoy's website and got the order confirmation email. But now the figure no longer shows up on their website.

That's a quick turnaround for you to have it ordered, shipped and arrive within 2-days.

I just got the Ice letter opener from Amazon yesterday but haven't opened it yet. Looking forward to see how it pairs with the figure (in-hand). I know it's going to bug me that it's 1-inch shorter than the EX sword... but I can probably live with it - not worth spending almost triple for the EX. Wonder if someone will make a cheap knockoff recast of the 1/6 EX sword down the road.

The letter opener isn't an inch shorter. In the comparison picture posted earlier there wasn't that much difference in the length compared to the ThreeZero version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, the biggest differences are the thickness of the handle (the letter opener has a pretty fat handle) and the shinier finish. It's shorter, but only about a half inch. It may not be the ideal substitute for most folks, but it'll do for me.

Back