Threezero - Game of Thrones - 1/6 Eddard (Ned) Stark Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS sure is slow as hell at getting this in....anyone know of a place where I can buy him?

When I was waiting on them for Tyrion I cancelled the order and ended up getting him for Amazon Japan, was cheaper too even with shipping. Not sure if Ned is there but it's worth a look. Amazon Japan defaults to 2-day shipping for all customers outside of Japan so it gets there QUICK.

BBTS was slow to get Tyrion too if I'm remembering correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where I can find a Ned stark exclusive figure? I saw it was going for $400 on eBay smh. Thanks for your help

It will be heard to find it cheaper than that since people are actually willing to pay that. I say you should start saving and hope for the best

I someone offered me $400 for my exclusive, I'd still not sell it. $500 and I'd probably only think it over for 20 minutes.

Does anyone know where I can find a Ned stark exclusive figure? I saw it was going for $400 on eBay smh. Thanks for your help

get the retail ver and letter opener. like you i was hunting the ex ver and eventually gave up when i saw the silly prices the ex was going for and went opener/retail route and im glad i did.

very happy with letter opener now, sure handle is a lil thick(hidden when he holds it) but other than that IMO matches the one seen in show better, cuz its diecast the blade is all shiny making it visually dif compared to his other swords which arent valyrian steel etc.

at least thats how i see it now and enjoy. this figure is not worth the price the ex ver is goin for and dotn get me wrong i love this figure lots inhand, good times.

BBTS sure is slow as hell at getting this in....anyone know of a place where I can buy him?

I ended up cancelling my order at BBTS and Amazon too - they were too slow.

Another collector here at the forums posted a couple weeks ago that past generation toys had them in stock before most US retailers. I never heard of their store before but the price was cheaper than BBTS/Amazon and they shipped it super quick. I was really happy with the transaction.

I don't know if past generation toys restocked again.

get the retail ver and letter opener. like you i was hunting the ex ver and eventually gave up when i saw the silly prices the ex was going for and went opener/retail route and im glad i did.

very happy with letter opener now, sure handle is a lil thick(hidden when he holds it) but other than that IMO matches the one seen in show better, cuz its diecast the blade is all shiny making it visually dif compared to his other swords which arent valyrian steel etc.

at least thats how i see it now and enjoy. this figure is not worth the price the ex ver is goin for and dotn get me wrong i love this figure lots inhand, good times.

I concur with illproxy - just go with the non-ex and get the letter opener.

You'll save yourself $200 and once the figure is enclosed in a glass case (on your display shelf), you'll probably forget that Ice is the non-EX. It bugged me at first but as the days go by, I'm kind of liking the metallic shine of the blade.

I concur with illproxy - just go with the non-ex and get the letter opener.

You'll save yourself $200 and once the figure is enclosed in a glass case (on your display shelf), you'll probably forget that Ice is the non-EX. It bugged me at first but as the days go by, I'm kind of liking the metallic shine of the blade.

Thanks all, I think I will go the route of the letter opener...after looking at the pics in this forum, where do you get the display cases? I want one that can fit two since I got the jon snow exclusive with ghost. Thanks again for your help...I'm a novice at this.

Thanks all, I think I will go the route of the letter opener...after looking at the pics in this forum, where do you get the display cases? I want one that can fit two since I got the jon snow exclusive with ghost. Thanks again for your help...I'm a novice at this.

Most of us use the display case that Ikea sells. It's extremely affordable as far as these things go and it has a good amount of space.

DETOLF Glass-door cabinet - IKEA

Most of us use the display case that Ikea sells. It's extremely affordable as far as these things go and it has a good amount of space.

DETOLF Glass-door cabinet - IKEA

In terms of value, the Ikea Detlof can't be beat. And each shelf is perfect in terms of height for 1/6 scale figures.

But keep in mind you have to install your own lighting and the front door is not completely sealed so dust can get in. I've seen some people apply strips of weather stripping to seal the gap.

Thanks all for your help with the ikea shelf...I can't wait to have them both set up in the man cave

Thanks all for your help with the ikea shelf...I can't wait to have them both set up in the man cave

Awesome! It's an exciting thing, you'll love it! I remember when I finished constructing mine and put my figure in, great feeling. All my friends drool over it when they come by :D

As noted Detolfs are very popular and lots of people have them. But just to throw an option into the mix you could also check out the Billy Bookcase which is also IKEA.

BILLY Bookcase - black-brown - IKEA

Personally, I don't care for Detolfs and this is what I use. It's bigger, looks a bit more classier and is only a $10 difference between the Detolf which makes it very affordable. Just another option. :)

Back