Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threezero updated their facebook page not too long ago with a new picture which seems to show that the armor will be removable to reveal the frame and sole survivor underneath.

Threezero updated their facebook page not too long ago with a new picture which seems to show that the armor will be removable to reveal the frame and sole survivor underneath.

Would you mind pointing me to that? The closest thing I can find is a render with a headsculpt on top of the armour.

Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. I am calling it now: the picture you speak of is the going to be the alternate pre-order bonus headsculpt which swaps out. It fits 3Z's MO. There is no way this armor is complex enough that it fits a figure inside it.

cbc695a011bbc634a5439e1db5c71746.jpg

I love Threezero but most of their headsculpts have had one issue or another, so I'd be fine passing. Especially since it would be 'generic white male Fallout character' here.

Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. I am calling it now: the picture you speak of is the going to be the alternate pre-order bonus headsculpt which swaps out. It fits 3Z's MO. There is no way this armor is complex enough that it fits a figure inside it.

cbc695a011bbc634a5439e1db5c71746.jpg

I think that's what he meant, just that you can see it's him not expect a full figure inside ;p

I mean it was senseless to have a Shepard headsculpt with all these Mass Effect figures but that didn't stop SE and Threezero. I know some people prefer the stock Shepard but most players customised theirs. Same goes for Fallout.

I think that's what he meant, just that you can see it's him not expect a full figure inside ;p

Yes that is what I meant! I was speculating as to weather or not the individual armor pieces (ex: helmet,shoulders,arms,legs,etc.) will be able to be removed from the figure since this picture depicts just the power armor framework. I'm assuming as well the human head sculpt would be an exclusive, and I think that is a fine choice since I like to play the game without my power armor helmet on. (Like Danse!) Although I wouldn't mind an exclusive with more weapons. I know the two figures they've shown so far come with a laser rifle and an assault rifle.

You were exactly right! From Toy Soul:

FB_IMG_1450344441622.jpg

Bits of the jumpsuit are actually visible through some gaps in the armour, which is interesting.

Definitely; suddenly new opportunities open up for articulation, display and accessories!

For example if they designed the underlying frame with greater range of motion than the armour allows, we could easily mod the external plating and get better-articulated suits. Plus if they sell well maybe we'll see additional plating sold separately, or even 3d-printed custom power armour.

Back