Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could really get behind a good Geralt :wink1: and I typically don't collect figures of humans.

It's pretty unfortunate that ThreeA's screw-up with Master Chief is reflecting badly on Threezero's involvement here. The two companies certainly do have some overlap in terms of staff and executives, but the products seem very different. In the last year, most of ThreeA's figures have been plagued by QC issues on top of largely being repaints, while Threezero's have consistently received good reviews and positive feedback from their fanbase. My Titanfall Atlas figure is probably the most well-made and impressive figures I own, and it also stands among the most detailed. It was expensive, but if the Fallout line delivers that kind of quality I am sold :clap

Can't wait to get some Power armor when the figure finally ships in 2018. Joking aside, wonder how many figs this line will get outside of a Brotherhood of Steel soldier.

So people don't have to search:

11856721_1624321954489940_618158518_n.jpg

11821147_755030141310301_1643254606_n.jpg

11244609_159893244345996_272282317_n.jpg

11899601_121673408181451_368404756_n.jpg

11253702_1514122968878616_505713656_n.jpg

These sculpts look so cool! Provided the weathering and accessories are good this might be my first ever PO. Articulation will definitely be limited but for once I'm totally okay with that.

Threezero might surprise with the articulation; Hot Toys made well articulated figures of iron monger and iron whiplash inspite of those having very bulky designs (that are CGI to boot). I'd love if these could open up the way they do in the game and you could place a 1/6 figure inside; but i assume that would make it ridiculously expensive to produce.

Actual pictures were put up on the Fallout Facebook. Looks great.

Can't wait to see all the fallout fans who normally don't collect freak out over the price. :lol

This brings us one step closer Bioshock figures someday... Imagine 1/6 Big Daddy and Little Sister 2 pack.

HT has a terrible game line, if 3Zero can bump up their pace they'll dominate game figures. Can't wait to see these armors painted.

This brings us one step closer Bioshock figures someday... Imagine 1/6 Big Daddy and Little Sister 2 pack.

HT has a terrible game line, if 3Zero can bump up their pace they'll dominate game figures. Can't wait to see these armors painted.

I feel like that ship has sailed, unless a new undersea BioShock releases. I'd love to see it, don't get me wrong, but putting out an expensive collectible long after the game's release doesn't make sense to me unless the game is a well-established franchise with consistent designs and symbols.

Anyway, if you're impatient, consider modding a Kenny Wong 'Seamonkey' 1/12 figure. They occasionally go up for good prices and they're absolutely massive--potentially in scale for a 1/6 Big Daddy

That's pretty much how they look in the game though.

I think they've always been bulky; this isn't iron man, they're actually meant to look like you could put a person in them.

Back