Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as articulation is adequate for combat poses I'm okay with the bulk for once. However, that neck does look very restrictive; hopefully we get something that extends upwards to free up a ball-joint.

I just noticed the hands and they're starting to bug me. Those honestly are too bulky; if you look at screenshots the in-game power armour pretty much just has rubber gloves over the hands. Plus Threezero's articulated hands tend to just resemble the ThreeA bots' hands. The aesthetic is good for a rust-covered robot in a universe where everything is kind of oddly designed and janky, but not for the Fallout universe.

Both sets of armour look way too bulky. Disappointing.

That's how they're depicted in game.

ThreeZero has a better track record than ThreeA.
I just hope this isn't another Master Chief... That was so damn disappointing.

Google t-45d power armor, you'll see what I mean.

This isn't fallout 3 though, the power armor in fallout 4 is much bulkier and that is what the figures are based on, so it's definately "game accurate". And even in fallout 3/fallout new vegas the t-51bs were also very bulky; so it's not without precedent. Basically i'm wondering if you think the figures are innacurate or you just don't like thet bethesda made them bulkier.

That's how they're depicted in game.

This isn't fallout 3 though, the power armor in fallout 4 is much bulkier and that is what the figures are based on, so it's definately "game accurate". And even in fallout 3/fallout new vegas the t-51bs were also very bulky; so it's not without precedent. Basically i'm wondering if you think the figures are innacurate or you just don't like thet bethesda made them bulkier.

Basically I'm wondering if you need glasses.

wqgUiNf.png

It's the legs. They look like they've got fluid retention.

5D5rlqS.jpg

The above is a closer look to the figures, but the figure legs are still too big. I'm hoping it's just the angle, but both legs and forearms look as big as the helmet. Maybe the helmet needs to be scaled up a wee bit, but they definitely don't look right.

Jesus; even if they're off as you say; the arms and legs are like, 10% bigger then they should be? I suppose the helmet could be bigger; but if so it's a minor nit at best.

Has there ever been a 1/6 scale figure that was 100% accurate to it's source material? And even if it was people would still find things to nit pick about.

Oh my god yes!

And can you imagine the customs? With all the mods that change up the look of the power armour, there are already a lot of ideas floating around.

amazing! can't wait to see some painted up weathered prototypes! still can't believe someone is making these. never thought it would happen.

I had interest in this, but you can see in the studio photos that the articulation is near nill on these. This figure won't be able to hold a weapon remotely properly let alone take a relative action stance.

This brings us one step closer Bioshock figures someday... Imagine 1/6 Big Daddy and Little Sister 2 pack.

HT has a terrible game line, if 3Zero can bump up their pace they'll dominate game figures. Can't wait to see these armors painted.

I would loose my mind over a Bioshock line. Figures from 1, 2, and Infinite all the way. Can you imagine the Vigor effects for a Booker figure? Or the glowing eyes of a Little Sister? My NECA figures are some of my favorite in my collection, I would love to level up to 1/6 with the franchise.

I'd love to see it, don't get me wrong, but putting out an expensive collectible long after the game's release doesn't make sense to me unless the game is a well-established franchise with consistent designs and symbols.

I agree with you that it might be a bit harder to get a sale than a shiny new IP, but Bioshock is, without a doubt, a well established franchise. A franchise doesn't need Halo amounts of installments to retain integrity. Keep in mind, Bioshock 1 is regarded as one of the best shooters of all time. And even with three installments, they have consistent designs and symbols; obscure, dystopian environment, out of place technological advancement, strong narrative questioning humanity as a whole. You could ID a Bioshock entry alone on those even if they change motifs. Infinite was clearly a Bioshock game even if they tried something new.

The amount of Fallout fans asking "is it done yet?" on threezero's fb is staggering, I almost pity/envy them, they have no idea how much important is patience with this hobby. :lol

The amount of Fallout fans asking "is it done yet?" on threezero's fb is staggering, I almost pity/envy them, they have no idea how much important is patience with this hobby. :lol

I asked them. Because I want to know, but of course I got their automated-like responses. Patience had nothing to do with it.

Back