Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had very light cracking on my 45 but I'm not concerned. Can't see it unless you look up close and even then the figure is so weathered up that it actually looks kinda natural. It's also a complete non issue if you plan to leave the armor on.

I have no cracking on my 45, but I think it's just luck. It'll probably crack eventually, though I hope it isn't too soon.

Is the part thats cracking black? Im just asking because my friend always says black dont crack. Not sure whether to believe him or not.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

So I was going to preorder the t-51 from the Bethesda store, it was $380 which was fine. But the friggin postage was $110 what the heck Bethesda, would have easily set me back $750. Checked out think geek their postage was only $38 I dont know where there located but that seems more accurate. Anyway went with that and only cost me $581. Still alot for a figure, I even got a lecture about spending so much money.......meh I did infact sell my t-45 to get this one because of the nostalgia of the first and second game. I dont think I will get another unless its just a vault dweller or npc. Fingers crossed its strong, imagine a 1/6 super mutant.

I'd love it if more people would do 1/6 scale Fallout 4 weapons. I'm going to have a custom printed minigun made if I can't find one anywhere. Would anybody mind measuring the length of their minigun and laser rifle included with the T-45 so I can get the scale right?

I'd love it if more people would do 1/6 scale Fallout 4 weapons. I'm going to have a custom printed minigun made if I can't find one anywhere. Would anybody mind measuring the length of their minigun and laser rifle included with the T-45 so I can get the scale right?

Yeah, no probs.

198mm minigun, 155mm laser rifle.

Back