Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy fix for that--swap in your own. Probably the best way to go for an RPG that has you make your own character.

I hope they're willing to expand on the license and not just do this single piece.

Is it supposed to be a super new and clean armor? I would actually prefer it to be old and decrepit so 3Z can work their weathering magic.

I doubt it will be new looking armor, threezero pretty much weathers everything they do even if normally it's new. And nothing in fallout is shiny new :p

Id love a basic vault suit figure with the dog. Dogs dont get a good treatment in 1/6 so would love something textured. Anyway the armour looks amazing but a shame it doesnt open up at the back, not a realistic expectation though.

This will be my Figure of the Year for sure!

As an long time threeA WWR/AK collector, i hope for some magical/dirty ThreeZero weathering to match with my
De Plumes, NOM`s and all the gritty Robots! :dance

And more Fallout stuff like Sentry Bots, Robobrain, Codsworth or Supermutants would be cool,
so we could get a smooth and constant flow of Fallout figures...:pray:

But i`m more than glad, that Mr.Kim and ThreeZero got the licence...the best thing that could happen!

Now i`m curious if Gaming Heads will tease a Powerarmor Statue soon? :idea

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

I'm not sure if I'll be getting this as yet. The proportions look great. But, I just hope the plastic is higher quality than the ABS that ThreeA used in their MGS figures.

I don't like threezero's human figures at all, but they're second to none with any mech related stuff. I'm definitely on board with this. Speaking of which, I really should get back into the game.

GENERAL COLLECTIBLES. Now I know how Aristotle felt.

Side-note: does anyone have experience with the 1/6-scale SAFS figures? As far as I remember those were literally suits of armour that accommodated a 1/6-scale figure inside them. Wondering how they handled articulation in a similar 'figure in a suit' situation.

They've shown them off with a few weapons so far—I hope both versions come with a heavy weapon and a rifle of some sort, with no exclusive. It would be a bummer if the minigun was Threezero store only.

They've shown them off with a few weapons so far—I hope both versions come with a heavy weapon and a rifle of some sort, with no exclusive. It would be a bummer if the minigun was Threezero store only.

Yeah, you never know with Threezero. They have an odd exclusive mentality. In their Game of Thrones line Ned's sword Ice should have been included with every figure instead of an exclusive.

So they're like Bambaland with the EXs? Ugh.

In fairness to Threezero, they handle their communication and web store much better than ThreeA. Every preorder is announced well in advance (they even have Facebook events for them), and orders usually stay open for 4-6 weeks. So missing out on the EX is pretty difficult if you have internet access and follow their announcements.

Generally Threezero > ThreeA for all logistical things. Another example is returns and CS—my Halo Recruit had a lighting issue and 3A would not pay shipping back to them, which would have run me $120. Threezero on the other hand pays shipping as policy.

I saw all the activity in here and I thought some great new announcements had come out about this figure. Oh well. I wouldn't mind if they did exclusive weapons. I wish I could order them through SS just for the rewards points but I don't mind ordering straight through Threezero. Hopefully they make a Fatman weapon!

Lots of bickering posts deleted. Stay on topic please and keep the personal... whatever that was to PMs.

And please don't take the forum so seriously as this is a place for grown-ass men (and ladies) to discuss TOYS and DOLLS! :lol :monkey3

Back