Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this all they're going to do with the Fallout 4 license? I'd love to see Valentine or Hancock...

Is this all they're going to do with the Fallout 4 license? I'd love to see Valentine or Hancock...

You and me both! I'm expecting them to finish up the power armors, but I hope they'll expand the line a little more.

Valentine is where it's at. Weathering, mixed media, robot design. It's right up their alley. I'd also like to see Piper, since they've made a push to bring out more female characters for their lines lately.

irtk_fallout_4_t51_power_armor.jpg

Thinkgeek has the T-51 up for preorder, which I thought was a little weird. Doesn't seem like anyone else has it up yet. "This T-51 version is a ThinkGeek exclusive" implies that there are other versions.

Edit: If this is the exclusive part, I'm probably getting it:

irtk_fallout_4_t51_power_armor_head.jpg

View attachment 329345

Thinkgeek has the T-51 up for preorder, which I thought was a little weird. Doesn't seem like anyone else has it up yet. "This T-51 version is a ThinkGeek exclusive" implies that there are other versions.

Edit: If this is the exclusive part, I'm probably getting it:

View attachment 329348

I was thinking exactly the same thing...very weird that Thinkgeek has it for sale (and it shows in-stock and not as a preorder, by the way) even before Threezero announce it!

And I don't think this is the EX. No EX wriiten anywhere on the pictures, ad I don't see what it could have more than a REG.

And here is my review for the T-45.

Preordered both EX and REG T-60 figures...can't wait to get them!

I am also very curious to see what the EX T-51 will be...if it has a Nuka Cola skin I am buying right away :lol
nuka-cola-paint-job.jpg

Seems pretty clear that the 51 will soon be up for preorder and that we have now seen the standard version. I wonder if it will have an exclusive paintjob and what the extra weapon will be? Gatling laser probably.

Oh no, I received this newsletter from Thinkgeek this morning...I really hope that the T-51 figure is not a Thinkgeek exclusive !
206099weird.jpg

Well, the item description says "This T-51 version is a ThinkGeek exclusive" but without it going up anywhere else who knows what is unique about it :huh Is it the paint job? Experiment 18-a? Who knows. Wish ThreeZero would post something.

Back