Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody messaged ThreeZero yet to see what they officially say?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Yes, I asked them on Facebook:

I have seen that your Fallout 4 T-51 power armor is already available and only from Thinkgeek?
Will there be an exclusive? Will it also be available elsewhere?

Their answer:
We will announce in timely manner if we will be making more Fallout 4 collectibles.

In brief, not so clear what is going on with that one

Pretty hard to believe think geek already has product in stock of something threezero hasn't yet announced officially. And before the T-60 ships?

Yes, I asked them on Facebook:

I have seen that your Fallout 4 T-51 power armor is already available and only from Thinkgeek?
Will there be an exclusive? Will it also be available elsewhere?

Their answer:
We will announce in timely manner if we will be making more Fallout 4 collectibles.

In brief, not so clear what is going on with that one

We can be certain the T-51 is coming. :wink1:

I really hope the EX is winterised.

ok so I received the answer from Thinkgeek:
The Fallout 4 T-51 Power Armor - Exclusive is currently in stock and available to "Buy Now" on our website. This item is not currently a pre-order only item.

So it really is in-stock, and it seems like it is a Thinkgeek exclusive. I guess there won't be any other exclusive then.

The Fallout 4 T-51 Power Armor - Exclusive is currently in stock and available to "Buy Now" on our website. This item is not currently a pre-order only item.

So it really is in-stock, and it seems like it is a Thinkgeek exclusive. I guess there won't be any other exclusive then.

Thanks for sharing this! Just seems strange to move to this strategy after what they did for the first two. I'll be getting the 51 eventually, but I think I'll hold off a little and see if any more info shows up.

Eh. Sounds sketchy.

Eh. Sounds sketchy.

ThinkGeek is not a sketchy store.

At worst, the CS rep is misinformed, but considering the web site still says "In Stock", you'd think if it was a mistake, they'd have corrected it.

ThinkGeek is not a sketchy store.

At worst, the CS rep is misinformed, but considering the web site still says "In Stock", you'd think if it was a mistake, they'd have corrected it.

Not that part, I know thinkgeek is a reputable store, just the whole "this is a TG exclusive item and in stock" part. Complete departure from Threezero's previous FO armors. Plus we only got the proto what, 2 months ago? How often do toy companies these days go from proto to in-stock in a couple of months??? Plus, T-60 hasn't even started shipping yet!

Too many oddities for me to take this one at face value.

But they have the picture from facebook of the actual item at the PAX booth up earlier in the thread. I haven't purchased this yet because well....money, but I have to believe it is actually in stock.

But they have the picture from facebook of the actual item at the PAX booth up earlier in the thread. I haven't purchased this yet because well....money, but I have to believe it is actually in stock.

Yeah, but (an admittedly cursory) google search doesn't show anyone actually showing pics off yet.

Its in stock for sure. I got mine yesterday in the mail ordered it the friday before.(bonus WarMachine)

IMG_0040.jpgIMG_0036.jpg

dam thats a shame, i cant afford to fork out 600 to get this but i really want it, i was assuming it would come out for preorder then id get a few months to save up the dough like most figures.

Can anybody please share (in millimeters) the overall dimensions (LxWxH) of their Minigun and Laser Rifle that came with their limited edition T-45 figure? I'd like to have them 3D printed for my upcoming threezero T-60 suit using from the in game models but need to know the dimensions so they're appropriately scaled for the 1/6 figure. Really bummed that you are stuck with the Assault Rifle when buying the T-60. Both the T-45 and T-51 come with cooler weapons, especially the limited edition T-45.

This t-51think geek situation is very strange. I'm waiting for threezero to explain what is going on. Thanks for posting the pictures!

This t-51think geek situation is very strange. I'm waiting for threezero to explain what is going on.

I'm in the same boat. If I knew there was to be no ex, or it wasn't something I was interested in (such as the Nuka Cola paint scheme), thinkgeek would alrerady have my money.

So, if anyone from thinkgeek frequents these boards and can clue us in....

Back