Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The skeleton under the armor looks to be exactly the same as the earlier T-45, and even the headsculpt is identical. I expect they just produced another set of armor either shortly after the T-45 run or even at the same time, and the plan was always for this to be a Thinkgeek exclusive (for reasons that are beyond me, since I know nobody who buys their figures there).

It would be sensible of them to release the T-50 as an armor pack for the T-45. These guys are pricey but, if Threezero indicates that you'll be effectively getting multiple figures for your money, I think more people would invest in these releases.

Last edited:
haha, I missed the T-45 and prefer the T-51 design, so I might as well. Just need to sort out some money for it.

Damn tempted to push the button on this right now.

Same here. There are only two factors holding me back right now. 1) I don't want to buy it and then Threezero announce a version I like more and 2) I am broke at the moment :lol

Thanks for all the pics T_Zell!

Yeah, I'll wait until my CC ticks over the month (just so I get the 45 days free money, natch) then this is going on my shelf.

Then 2 days after that ThreeZero will announce an incredibly awesome exclusive version.

I got my shipping notice from ThinkGeek for the T-51...should be here early next week!

Do TG send it so signature is required? You don't really care about a couple of DVDs or other cheap stuff, but you don't want a $600 figure left on your door when you're not home.

Do TG send it so signature is required? You don't really care about a couple of DVDs or other cheap stuff, but you don't want a $600 figure left on your door when you're not home.

I hear ya. From the tracking page, it doesn't look like a signature is required. Although, I bet you might be able to request or add that feature.

Getting mine at the end of the day, doesn't look to be sig required. Saw that it is now back ordered on TG.

This is one of the strangest toy releases ever. It's as if threezero doesn't even acknowledge that they released it when they clearly did. And before the t-60 which they promoted for months previous to this even being teased.

Got my T-51 today, pretty cool. I think I like the standard paint more than I would a winterized version, TBH.

Did they fix the rubber cracking issues from the early release(s)?
They look great but don't want to pull the trigger on these.

Back