Threezero - District 9 - Prawn and Mech Prawn Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when is per order be up?

Yeah come on 3zero, my mnu soldier need some asses to kick!
image.jpg

Yep uncle sam.
Still a wip, need to get the galil rifle, radiot set some micro scratch and pouches for the front armor .

Yep uncle sam.
Still a wip, need to get the galil rifle, radiot set some micro scratch and pouches for the front armor .

Oh nooo, I just realized it was you that wrote me regarding the armor a couple of months ago and I told you I had to wait a bit. I was just about to write you to ask if you still had it. Now you probably wanna keep it. well I should know that that's the price of waiting ;-)

Oh nooo, I just realized it was you that wrote me regarding the armor a couple of months ago and I told you I had to wait a bit. I was just about to write you to ask if you still had it. Now you probably wanna keep it. well I should know that that's the price of waiting ;-)

Oh yeah we did talked about it a few month ago.
Well i finally got around building my custom figure with the parts i had around (hot toys and soldier story) and yeah i like it but might still sell it as a complete custom figure not just the armor.
Let you u know when/if i do :)

Apparently, there are licensing issues with the DISTRICT 9 stuff, although if the date on this image is correct this is a very old interview...

attachment.php

Pretty sure this will come out once they finish their walking dead line

That interview was before merchandising rights became available for District 9.

That was done almost a year before Threezero put these pieces on display.

Threezero posted their Winter Festival show pictures on FB just the other day. I replied with still waiting on District 9. Then they responded right away.

Still in the works, thank you for your support and patience!

I just hope they can announce the pre-order sometime before summer for Christopher Johnson.

Back