ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn_1_1442176551.jpg

That's why I LOVE this forum! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

not my pic-

tQAvA1c.jpg

pic by luciferbeck

thats the threeA Ninja TK figure with the 3Z Chappie.

yeah, i got the ninja tk figure too, i wonder when theyre going to release the die antwoord figures in the pikachu and bear costumes. they havent even hinted toward anything on those at all lately.

i wonder when theyre going to release the die antwoord figures in the pikachu and bear costumes.

It could be any year now. You'll be enjoying the 20th anniversary release of Chappie and then BOOM! You get an email from a buddy letting you know you missed the 24 hour sale the night before. No problem though, because about 36 months later when they're released, you'll see someone post a photo of the figures online.

I also emailed Threezero about 4 days ago and have not heard back about tracking. Hopefully we will hear something soon

have been told its this year for the DA onesie set but if that will actually happen or not is anyones guess but this year was the last time it was mentioned as to be coming. if i see any news via 3A forum related to it and when it will be sold will of course report that here and in the threeA thread, know many including me are anxious to PO that.

the shadow(all black, white tatts) ver of Ninja was sold and is shipping soonish i guess per the box pics from Ash i passed cuz i have the color ver, refuse to go down that rabbit hole of color ways again with threeA made that mistake early on and regret it.
cool box and fig tho no doubt-
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDhnUC6TO3v/?taken-by=ashleywoodart

have been told its this year for the DA onesie set but if that will actually happen or not is anyones guess but this year was the last time it was mentioned as to be coming. if i see any news via 3A forum related to it and when it will be sold will of course report that here and in the threeA thread, know many including me are anxious to PO that.

the shadow(all black, white tatts) ver of Ninja was sold and is shipping soonish i guess per the box pics from Ash i passed cuz i have the color ver, refuse to go down that rabbit hole of color ways again with threeA made that mistake early on and regret it.
cool box and fig tho no doubt-
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDhnUC6TO3v/?taken-by=ashleywoodart

Thanks man!

i had no clue about shadow ninja!!! im so pissed i missed out on the preorder for it. please keep us posted on anything die antwoord. now i have to track one down, wtf.

Chappie out in HK retailers today. Yeah, hopefully I get a phone call to pick mine up soon.

207368ae03f67fe5526078cfaf236605.jpg
05fada5c01a17639b1d6d0394018a05c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any chance of still getting the graffiti-version of Chappie? Or was that just for the early preorders?

Send 3z a message and ask if they have extras, i just did for the 3a black ninja tk and they said if there are extras they will email me.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Two more similar photos posted to FB within the past hour "OneSixthScale Views and Reviews" closed group.

Yay I can pick mine up tomorrow. Hopefully I can do some unboxing shots for you all.

Looks like its just the exclusive version thats released. Will have to wait later on for the other retailer version.

stoked for USA landings news must be soon.:clap

latest info via 3A staff on the onesie DA set-
"Ash is still working on the revisions for Yolandi's headsculpt, then she's gotta approve it. Says it'll be up this year."-threeA

I'm in the UK and mine arrived today.
It's amazing, can't wait until everyone gets theirs.

Back