ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving Chappie! May have to get him! I have the 1/4 Gentle Giant statue on preorder. Got it when they gave the early bird 100 dollar discount off of it.

I didn't know they were doing that. Will go look now.

I think instead of getting the original chappie by 3z i may have to see what deal i can work up with the statue. Too bad i couldnt flex pay it through sideshow.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Thanks Gordon and Skullboy for the pics and info.

Looks like the extra long wait was worth it so far. I hope so anyways since I bought both exclusive and retail versions of this. A much better outcome compared to 3zeros last recent releases. After this, it's back to omg what did they do to his face scenarios. I.e. Pinkman release

Enjoy what we have for now [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all.
Just got home and had some time to take some quick pics. Just for info. Only the exclusive ver is out. Retailer version is still pending.

Just a quick note before I get back to messing with Chappie.

It is nice to take home a small box once in a while. These 1/6 figure boxes of late have been getting bigger and bigger.

As you can see whilst I unbox, this time threezero used tracing paper to protect the box instead of sealed plastic. Is this the same for everyone?

Also this is very IMPORTANT. Be very careful when taking the figure out. I noticed a tiny piece of plastic stuck between the clamshell and I thought **** I have to return the figure because of damages.

Then I tried to piece the thing and found that it was a piece from his forearm that was not glued on properly. I took a picture for your viewing. Thought it was something that snapped during packaging.

Any how's just make sure both stubs are on both arms.

d64a2a3d0952f3e5668dd4ad6732c144.jpg
30f4db9e84495f78b1f6bf15fd25e93c.jpg
1702ef56bc2154032255500c7ff317a8.jpg
afea7891597b97ae193a4631d3a52dc6.jpg
226f8a652d3495e27825e64bf2603c12.jpg
4d02ca8569413786e783eb922e4c0241.jpg
d2e81a1f999d2afc4e220339eea29307.jpg
f9ea2bc1b7d9828569fe7999a05d2bcc.jpg
eb6816a8832552b507e276e6e25c0371.jpg
684253423bb62355f7ef81c616a652a3.jpg
daa57394b0c00b958b1430852b4453d6.jpg
03f544b9c2649d65c9e90553d194b537.jpg
104fbc780f9ad0c0c9bc4ebafbec18ba.jpg
d8e52036b7ad60742610a124c33fc6bb.jpg

^^thks chockles!!!!:clap

New email from TZ:
Dear Customer:

Yes we need time to pack the Chappies and will ship them out in April.

ahhh must be batches then unless that is in regards to the reg ver? thks for sharin with us :)

Hmm well I've been playing with the figure for a while now.

First things first. I'll be taking the figure back to replace. Why?

The toes which are articulated as shown in the instruction manual snapped on mine so I need to get those replaced. Just be very careful. They are fragile and stiff.

In fact a lot of the joints for this figure are stiff and takes some time to get them to articulate as intended.

I found Chappies left arm to be less stiff than his right arm. Any how's just becareful.

Even though I'm going to get the issue fix, I really like this figure a lot. Def. a winner in my book. Only slight niggle are the led lights could have been brighter and some of the signs/logos/graffiti could be sharper and refined. It seems for my figure, some of the washes smudged some of the text or painted with a dark wash over them.

Nothing to cry over about. Plenty of articulation and fun with this figure. A top notch figure overall.

I hope everyone likes their figure too.

Seems like those microns of added thickness from the paint stiffening up the joints - paint-lock... I'm a bit sorry I missed the direct order on this one, but I'm still really looking forward to the retail version whenever that's in stock in the US.

Hmm well I've been playing with the figure for a while now.

First things first. I'll be taking the figure back to replace. Why?

The toes which are articulated as shown in the instruction manual snapped on mine so I need to get those replaced. Just be very careful. They are fragile and stiff.

In fact a lot of the joints for this figure are stiff and takes some time to get them to articulate as intended.

I found Chappies left arm to be less stiff than his right arm. Any how's just becareful.

Even though I'm going to get the issue fix, I really like this figure a lot. Def. a winner in my book. Only slight niggle are the led lights could have been brighter and some of the signs/logos/graffiti could be sharper and refined. It seems for my figure, some of the washes smudged some of the text or painted with a dark wash over them.

Nothing to cry over about. Plenty of articulation and fun with this figure. A top notch figure overall.

I hope everyone likes their figure too.

Are you sure they have snapped? One of my toes just needed the ball joint putting back in after I got a little excited. I have moved them all around as I wanted to see what they would do. Yes some parts are a little stiff, though with a bit of moving mine have now freed up.
It is a great figure I agree. I like it better than my Hot Toys.

Seems like those microns of added thickness from the paint stiffening up the joints - paint-lock... I'm a bit sorry I missed the direct order on this one, but I'm still really looking forward to the retail version whenever that's in stock in the US.

Both exclusive and retail ver have enough differences in design to warrant getting both in this case for me.

Whilst I get the exclusive fix which could take months, hopefully I can enjoy the retail ver too with no issues.

Are you sure they have snapped? One of my toes just needed the ball joint putting back in after I got a little excited. I have moved them all around as I wanted to see what they would do. Yes some parts are a little stiff, though with a bit of moving mine have now freed up.
It is a great figure I agree. I like it better than my Hot Toys.

Yep snapped. Ball joints?

My individual toes are articulated through a pin mechanism. It looks to me though it snapped the plastic grip/hole during movement.

Would like to see a close up shot of yours if u have him nearby. Then again it's pretty tiny in there. Lol.

I noticed a few ppl on threezeros Facebook page with the same issues I had.

Broken toes and also the extra stubs fallen inside the clam shell.

Just something for you guys to be aware of.

Back