ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't drive and photograph 1:6 collectibles for posting to the internet. We have a law for that here.

Got mine, he's great, and no customs to pay :) Sorry about the flash, dark here now.

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'm very impressed with the details.

UK me. Im sure yours wont be long as mine came Royal Mail special delivery, which usually means they paid for the Chinese premium delivery service.

yeah, i wonder if theyre sending out by region or like a small batch to make the delivery quote like someone else had said. hopefully mine comes in today or tomorrow.

What about the light up feature?
Two modes i.e. eyes and police vidor modes?

Is the flashlight also equipped with an LED?

The bars on the face, are they movable?

No stand/base included?

How is the articulation?

How is the quality of the plastic?

i dont think the light ever was meant to work, only the face, and they dont include batteries. i have a ton of them and ill show the lights if no one else does. 3a/3z never gives stands.

looks great thks for the pics all!:clap so excited bet next week for US orders. def will have to sign if its EMS.

No stand/base included?

How is the articulation?

The Gordon posted a pic above with the light up feature on. do not think the shoulder lamp lights up. no stand/base.

Both of the bars on the face are moveable and there is no stand.

The only light is in the head. The eyes, two dots on the side and the mouth bit light up.
I took a picture in low light to show the lights better.
image.jpg

Great articulation as you would expect. Waist and chest both move too. Even two parts of each side of the foot articulate as you can see in the first three pictures.

It looks like he'd get a lot of weeds and possibly pebbles stuck in his feet. That means maintenance and downtime which eat into profits.

No stand/base included?

How is the articulation?

Light up feature is good, also comes with a second eye plate so you can have the two different versions of led.

No led flash light.

Yes the bars move.

No stand or base, Mine stands ok without one.

Articulation is great, everything articulates.

Quality of plastic is good, even the hoses around the neck and waist feel more like the rubber you get that surround electrical cables. Not soft rubber.

Overall he's outstanding.

Loving Chappie! May have to get him! I have the 1/4 Gentle Giant statue on preorder. Got it when they gave the early bird 100 dollar discount off of it.

Back