ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found these on Facebook
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

saw that also. unsure on if thats a proto or a inhand production ver? seems like it was a shoot for goodsmile.

I am really excited for that figure.

Do 3Z figures ordered through regular retailers also have a one to three months delay as Hot Toys figures usually do?

I am really excited for that figure.

Do 3Z figures ordered through regular retailers also have a one to three months delay as Hot Toys figures usually do?

depends on retailer some are delayed more than others but yeah orders via 3Z direct will arrive sooner.

He should have a R4 (Galil) rifle not an AK-74 clone. Also wondering why they didn't release a standard RSAP Scout droid. It would have complimented the RoboCop EM-208 nicely.

The gun has been touched upon a few times, read the thread. Im not sure the scout droid would have been popular, they probably felt the same and went with just chappie. They may do it in the future as a limited figure (my speculation) but i know they have a moose in the works. Ill definitely get that.

have not seen yet, got bluray last night. now do i watch asap or wait for fig to ship.....:panic:

I just watched this movie for the first time last night, I loved it so much I immeditatly went to look for the 1/6th figure... Much to my dismay, the exclusive has been sold out for some time, and that's exactly the one I'd want and was looking for... Orange arm and bling... I guess threezero is allergic to money, because i'm not and never will buy the plain version, and i'm sure others feel the same way... The plain was just feels so incomplete.
I guess i'll have to over-pay on ebay when it's finally released.

Anyway, i'm hoping for an all orange prototype version eventually.

3a only put up their exclusives for 30 days so that they can make sure that its exclusive. it just ran out unfortunately. I hope they make the prototype one as well because I would buy that one too. I'm also going for the original down the road. good luck man, hopefully you don't get ripped off too bad on evil Bay.

Back