ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the movie. Terrible. Copley was a bad choice for chappie's voice. Was district 9 a fluke?

11.jpg

Just saw the movie. Terrible. Copley was a bad choice for chappie's voice. Was district 9 a fluke?

Looks like it.
The guy cant write good scripts from his concepts.
And a pretty uninspired director.
He s however have the good taste to hire the best concept artist around.
So basically he should be a production designer.
Wait until you see What he has in store for Alien, laughable dumb fanboy piss storywise but pure eyecandy.

Looks like it.
The guy cant write good scripts from his concepts.
And a pretty uninspired director.
He s however have the good taste to hire the best concept artist around.
So basically he should be a production designer.
Wait until you see What he has in store for Alien, laughable dumb fanboy piss storywise but pure eyecandy.

Thank you for force feeding your thoughts

And thank you for respecting people who do not have the same opinion.

What u wrote was not an opinion it was in your mind solid facts. Reread what u wrote. You left no room for a debate, you made yourself sound like you are an expert in movies. The soundtrack was awesome , the story was solid, and the acting was good.you deserve the criticism sorry buddy

I just thought if someone is going to troll just to do it right. I'm not an expert on movies but I don't claim to be. Plus I loved that movie , it kind of crossed me. And that comment attacks district 9 too.

What u wrote was not an opinion it was in your mind solid facts. Reread what u wrote. You left no room for a debate, you made yourself sound like you are an expert in movies. The soundtrack was awesome , the story was solid, and the acting was good.you deserve the criticism sorry buddy

Soundtrack was awesome, the story was solid and the acting was good...
Lol well dont need to be an expert to see that you re completely wrong about these.
And most of the expert agree on that But if you do like the movie well thats great.
Dont be sorry.
Im not for saying that Neil is a hack when it comes to directing and writing

next month movie is out on dvd/blyray! :yess: june 16

anyone remember what the figs est ship date is?

I loved the movie. Everything about it.
I don't understand why it gets so much hate. All of my friends hated it.
Then again....I question their taste in movies.

I loved the movie. Everything about it.
I don't understand why it gets so much hate. All of my friends hated it.
Then again....I question their taste in movies.

Your not the only one. Loved it and can't wait for the new aliens movie

as mentioned and seen earlier in this thread there is a die antwoord 1/6 fig set(ninja and yolandi) comin via threeA later this year but right now you can get a ninja TK on bamba, ships in AUG 120 bucks upfront.

why a ninja TK? cuz ninja and Ash are pals and ninja is a fan of the Tomorrow King figs by Ash. so why not a Ninja DA TK?!

link-
https://www.bambalandstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=000000000000000ntk1

it will only be up for 24hrs, starting now.................

no worries if you miss cuz there will be that set with yolandi comin but if your in a rush to have a Ninja fig then grab one now. AUG aint that far away. no date set for the 2pack preorder yet.

promo vid via ninja instagram, is like a oldschool tv toy commercial, lol.
https://instagram.com/p/3pba1_pa9k/?taken-by=zef_alien

as mentioned and seen earlier in this thread there is a die antwoord 1/6 fig set(ninja and yolandi) comin via threeA later this year but right now you can get a ninja TK on bamba, ships in AUG 120 bucks upfront.

why a ninja TK? cuz ninja and Ash are pals and ninja is a fan of the Tomorrow King figs by Ash. so why not a Ninja DA TK?!

link-
https://www.bambalandstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=000000000000000ntk1

it will only be up for 24hrs, starting now.................

no worries if you miss cuz there will be that set with yolandi comin but if your in a rush to have a Ninja fig then grab one now. AUG aint that far away. no date set for the 2pack preorder yet.

promo vid via ninja instagram, is like a oldschool tv toy commercial, lol.
https://instagram.com/p/3pba1_pa9k/?taken-by=zef_alien

Im going to wait for the set, not digging those hands. After getting rid of all my TK's I don't want to go back in that direction.

Back