ThreeZero CHAPPiE 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amen; I'm actually about to buy one right now. Still very happy with my figure; Threezero responded almost right away saying they would replace both feet and my shoulder-pad. Great company.

Hell yeah. Not sure what to kit the out with yet. I might be doing it wrong, but I cannot get him to hold his rifle—the rings get in the way of the trigger-guard.

cha1.jpg

cha2.jpg

So many cool little details :)

Rewatched the movie.
Still meh but it definitly looks cool.
I would have get Chappie if they included some original guns, not just the scout one.
Will try to get the scout version.

True, but you'd need to do custom work to recreate some of the movie firearms. The exact models aren't available in 1/6-scale. That said, I'm curious as to how you're all kitting out this figure—I don't own any other figures with guns, so I need to buy mine separately. Looking for some top-quality stuff, preferably a little weathered to go with Chappie. The largest handgun that comes with the Winter Soldier HT figure looks like a good starting point.

Chappie came out amazing. Looks like he is on waitlist from sideshow and sold out pre order on bbts. I had him on order long ago but cancelled just to make room and wait and see if he would come out good. I regret it but I'm crossing my fingers he will come back In stock I would love to add chappie to the collection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

I decided to jump on waitlist. I smack myself still for cancelling but after the whole robocop 2014 fiasco I didn't know what to expect. Hopefully it converts but we'll see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

True, but you'd need to do custom work to recreate some of the movie firearms. The exact models aren't available in 1/6-scale. That said, I'm curious as to how you're all kitting out this figure—I don't own any other figures with guns, so I need to buy mine separately. Looking for some top-quality stuff, preferably a little weathered to go with Chappie. The largest handgun that comes with the Winter Soldier HT figure looks like a good starting point.

Check out monkeydepot.com
They have a wide variety of 1:6th scale weapons and accessories, and provide excellent service. I've bought everything from spent shells to crates and barrels there.

I was thinking to buy an M4 and paint it blazing yellow with a pink magazine.

Last edited:
You have to search the archives to find it. That's how I submitted my wait list. Still nothing on this side no conversion yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back