Threezero - 1/6 RoboCop (2014) - RoboCop 1.0 - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Threezero - 1/6 RoboCop (2014) - RoboCop 1.0 - Reveal + Pre-Order Info

They are charging $450 USD for it. It *has to* be 1/6.

Go to 3:15 of the Budget Stark video.

ED 209 seems slightly out of scale, a bit too small.

omnicorp-robot.jpg

ED is clearly under scale compared to what we see on screen. They don't really look right being posed together because it looks much to small next to Robo. It's a shame because they've done a great job with the figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ED is 1/8 scale. Threezero doesn't even know what scale it is themselves. :slap When asked what scale it is they just answer saying they based the height off of what it says on Wiki.

Lolwut. If it's off scale, definitely not worth the dosh. Can it extend upwards? Meh. The only thing I really want from the movie would be Murphy and his badass bike, but since I'm getting the 1.0, the black bike wouldnt really fit in.

Anyone hear any news on this figure, isn't this due out soon?

Nope, nothing yet. It's supposed to be out this March, but no news so far. I don't mind delays as long as the final product comes out awesome. I guess this pretty much explains my excitement.

2c39f541111bef1c1da16cfc20eb760e.jpg

Thanks, yeah I didn't think to highly of the film to be honest but I do think the figure is pretty nice looking, I may pick this up.

The design is probably about the only thing that I loved about the new movie. Would love to put this guy and Weller Robocop together. The update feels very proper. Also the reason I didn't get the black version.

Thanks, yeah I didn't think to highly of the film to be honest but I do think the figure is pretty nice looking, I may pick this up.

When it came out, i judged it totally unfairly against the original.
But i rewatched it over the christmas holidays and have come to the realisation that it's actually a good movie(Not a patch on the original, but to be fair, it's a totally different plot anyway).
I also have this one on order and reckon it's my most anticipated figure of the year so far.
Can't wait to get it. The design is great.

Yeah maybe I should rewatch it, I was just shocked at how tame it was in regards to violence compared to the 87 version, I do like the 1.0 suit though and did think the show me scene was powerful, I think I may give this figure a go as it will look nice next to the og version.

Yeah maybe I should rewatch it, I was just shocked at how tame it was in regards to violence compared to the 87 version, I do like the 1.0 suit though and did think the show me scene was powerful, I think I may give this figure a go as it will look nice next to the og version.

It's worth giving it another go, and trying to ignore any preconceptions you have comparing it to the original.

I honestly can't stand all these PG movies anymore. I miss having gory R-rated movies. Kingsman felt pretty refreshing with all those fight scenes.

I honestly can't stand all these PG movies anymore. I miss having gory R-rated movies. Kingsman felt pretty refreshing with all those fight scenes.

It's all about money. They can increase the money they make if they make it acceptable to censors for kids or young adults to be able to go and see.
Not every movie can be as successful as My Big Fat Greek Wedding without violence, so they have to add a litre without adding too much.
I'd love to see more films like Kingsman and the original Robocop with comedy violence. But it's probably not going to become the norm.

PG-13 vs. R.

anyone know when we might expect to see all these figures released from ThreeA?

I asked Threezero on their Facebook page and the answer if Robo 1.0 due out Q3 2015

Ugh. That sucks. Was hoping to snag one of the exclusives with the Murphy headsculpt off ebay soon

Wanna see how this turns out... No comic con appearance?

i ordered this in there website.. it was delayed from may to july to aug to sept. now i was told will be Oct.. what the heck is going on.... so upset.

Back