Threezero - 1/6 RoboCop (2014) - RoboCop 1.0 - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Threezero - 1/6 RoboCop (2014) - RoboCop 1.0 - Reveal + Pre-Order Info

I do like this..... but they missed the police badge engraving on the chest.

There is no OCP logo on robo mark 1

images

Pass! theres only one Robocop for me and this aint it..

Haters gonna hate.

There's a thread about a figure from the original movie if that's your thing (I'm getting that one ALSO) for $70 more plus shipping (scratch that if you are an intl customer- rape shipping costs) so there's no need to keep comparing them, it's getting old.

I loved the film, I love robots. I love all things Robocop. Reason enough for me.

Haters gonna hate.

There's a thread about a figure from the original movie if that's your thing (I'm getting that one ALSO) for $70 more plus shipping (scratch that if you are an intl customer- rape shipping costs) so there's no need to keep comparing them, it's getting old.

I loved the film, I love robots. I love all things Robocop. Reason enough for me.

You're right there is no need to compare them, cuz there is no comparison. Robocop 87 is SUPREME!!!

I think it looks pretty cool but I'm waiting for the black version too. I like the original Robocop and the new version, I don't need to dislike one to like the other.
It would be sweet if they could make the bike to go with him.

The movie was very good, much better than the original in a lot of ways. I'm looking forward to these figures a lot. Although he wasn't in the silver suit much it will look good with the clunky looking original on the shelf.
:goodpost::lecture
No movie will ever replace the original, so keeping that in mind, the new version did a good job with a modern take on robo
I've watched this movie at least 5 times, this robo is a beast
Can solve crimes within minutes

This figure actually looks surprisingly good and should look even more awesome with the Die-cast Hot Toys one coming out. I can't remember though, since this is 1.0 and the black is 3.0, what color was 2.0 and didn't he end the movie in this silver color? I honestly don't remember anything from the movie:lol

Just like the movie it is based on, this figure is mediocrity personified. Not bad enough to be offensive, not good enough to make me in any way care.

But hey, to each their own.

This figure actually looks surprisingly good and should look even more awesome with the Die-cast Hot Toys one coming out. I can't remember though, since this is 1.0 and the black is 3.0, what color was 2.0 and didn't he end the movie in this silver color? I honestly don't remember anything from the movie:lol

Yeah he goes back to silver at the end. There does not seem to be a 2.0 weirdly they seem to have skipped it. Unless the 2.0 is the one in the virtual reality scenario.

What , no light up helmet ?
The parts look poorly sculpted and casted , i see a lot of jagged edges . Not smooth perfect parts like hot toys .

For this price easy pass

I agree. Quality is not there for $230.

I like this figure but it looks like it's articulation may be poor. Can't wait to see some posed pictures

Threezero - 1/6 RoboCop (2014) - RoboCop 1.0 - Reveal + Pre-Order Info

What , no light up helmet ?
The parts look poorly sculpted and casted , i see a lot of jagged edges . Not smooth perfect parts like hot toys .

For this price easy pass

Description says "LED LIGHT-UP VISOR".

I need this, when is it due to be released though? am I not seeing it?

Does this even have waist articulation I think the black one does but this looks so rigged and what is this BS about the head sculpt being exclusive that is ridiculous I can understand an extra accessory but the who face sclupt.

Back