Action Figure Threezero 1:6 Bioshock: Big Daddy and Little Sister collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet, i loved the the little sister from B2 is so much more detailed and designed less zombie like.

I would have preferred they make a Rosie variant from BioShock 1 but still cool they are continuing the line. It's cool as hell a big daddy was made at all, for that I thank 3zero.

Unfortunately it seems they have moved on from the fallout series before making the X-01 or other wanderers of the wasteland.
Bioshock is a goldmine for figures - I wouldn't be surprised if we see the Rosie down the road. What's nice about 3Z is that they make unique bodies for these sorts of figures, so hopefully they use that as an excuse to do a Rosie.

I agree that it's a sore point that they left Fallout so bleakly. I'm extremely surprised we haven't gotten a Nick Valentine from them - it is right up their alley in what they excel at making.

I've got the Bouncer set on order already. Hopefully the usual sites part out the Bioshock 2 set, since I like that Little Sister better. I'll get her to go with the Bouncer.

Put the bouncer on order immediately, I want this one too but want to see the quality of big daddy first.

More pics of the Bioshock 2 figures are up on Toyark:

https://news.toyark.com/2018/01/23/bioshock-2-subject-delta-little-sister-16-scale-figures-283481

ThreeZero-Bioshock-2-Figures-002.jpg

Didn't much care for Bioshock 2, but here's to hoping they get to Booker and Elizabeth.

oh man, Booker and Elizabeth would be an instant pre-order from me. Here's hoping!

Although the statue of the Songbird included with the Collectors Edition of Infinite is pretty good I'd love a Threezero version even better. Though I guess in relative scale 1/6 scale of that would still be pretty massive.

FYI: preorders are live on the threezero store and BBTS. I normally prefer to order straight from threezero but I went with BBTS this time so that I don’t have to pay up front and I can cancel if necessary.

The thing about bbts is that it takes way longer to get your stuff from them, be prepared to wait an extra 2 to 3 months more than when other people get it

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Subject Delta looks amazing, instantly pre-ordered. So happy they are delving into this line and I hope it continues.

Oh man already got a couple pre-orders down for figures this year or I’d be down for this set. Booker and Elizebeth would awesome, maybe with a Patriot. The Neca one is way to brittle.

I'm still so pumped that Threezero is doing Bioshock. I always regretted missing out on the Neca line. Hope Big Daddy is released within the next couple months, and Subject Delta not long behind it.

Some other Bioshock characters I'd like to see tackled:

Andrew Ryan
Big Sister
Splicers
Booker DeWitt
Elizabeth
Comstock
Boys of Silence

Also praying Threezero returns to the Dead Space license.

Thanks for that Sunray. He's sold out at threezero but I have an order in with BBTS. Anxiously awaiting. threezero does have it as July shipping time still.

I pre-ordered on SS since there was no exclusive and my last payment is still scheduled for August. I will be seriously surprised if this meets the July shipping date. I feel like Fall 18' might be more logical.

Back