Action Figure Threezero 1:6 Bioshock: Big Daddy and Little Sister collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if Threezero is planning on making more BioShock figures?

I'd personally love to see a 1/6 Big Sister, but maybe that's just me.

Sorry for the thread bump, but just wondering if anyone can recommend a figure stand for something as large as Subject Delta? Just unboxed mine last night, and it's a little more wobbly than I'd like.

I've had to use a stand for the three zero fallout 4 X-01 armor as it kept wanting to fall over.

I found the trick to the FO armours was to glue the toe joint. The way I figured it I wasn't missing anything, I do love them, but they're not really able to do any dynamic posing.

Sorry for the thread bump, but just wondering if anyone can recommend a figure stand for something as large as Subject Delta? Just unboxed mine last night, and it's a little more wobbly than I'd like.

I used the "Kaiser Doll Stand 3075 - Black Doll Stand for 16" to 24" Fashion Dolls" that can be found on Amazon. I have had him supported by one of these stands since release day and I haven't had any issues.

I used the "Kaiser Doll Stand 3075 - Black Doll Stand for 16" to 24" Fashion Dolls" that can be found on Amazon. I have had him supported by one of these stands since release day and I haven't had any issues.

I've used several of these stands for some of my larger 1/4 figures. They're great and really blend in nice with my black shelves the figures are displayed on!

Back