Action Figure Threezero 1:6 Bioshock: Big Daddy and Little Sister collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cab5df1e98f1ce5fa48ec1f11055232e.jpg

4977e475519c07db19b02874b91fcbf6.jpg

I heard from a guy on FB that made it to the show and he said they were estimating upper $200s for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$250-300 sounds too good to be true honestly, but I also have no idea what special features it has or how Threezero costs stuff. The Power Armor figures were around $380-400 if I remember right and definitely stood shorter than this, but they also had an endoskeleton with removable armor plates. I'd guess $350 or so just because there are two figures, and there aren't a ton of reusable parts on Big Daddy. Plus we'll probably get a lighting feature for the eyes.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I will have to decide on this one.

Bioshock is top 3 games all time for me. But I haven't spent money on a 1/6 figure in years. I've been content to look at pictures on here.

I've got the Neca BD in my office. It isn't 1/6, and it's not perfect - but it's something. I'll really have to decide if this (significant) upgrade is worth likely $300. He looks a bit skinny, especially in the legs. Not that the BD had giant legs, but the pants were baggier, making the legs look a bit more tree trunk-ish.

Legs could be a little thicker. And the eyes better have yellow or red colors changability

Whoa I just found this thread. This is super exciting. Always regretted missing out on the NECA releases so I'm all in on this. Hopefully they delve into Bioshock 2 and Infinite as well.

Back